FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

Everyone prepared their bottoms for the clusterfuck that is game week 30? ;)

I'd made early transfers and then ended up with injuries and sacrificed 8 points rather than have wasted spots on the team.
Hanging around in 2nd place at the moment. I have Huth, Eriksen, Vardy and my Captain Mahrez to play.

I'd made early transfers and then ended up with injuries and sacrificed 8 points rather than have wasted spots on the team.
Hanging around in 2nd place at the moment. I have Huth, Eriksen, Vardy and my Captain Mahrez to play.

I only have 10 starters, but got Eriksen Alli Kane captain then Schmiechal, Huth and Fuchs tomorrow. Shitout yesterday no clean sheets and silva did jack ****. Hoping to get some points back today, Aguero blanking has done everyone who didn't captain him a massive favour.

****, sad that I am not in any leagues where prizes are.... :(

But this week is interesting yeah. Big C fail with Kun for lot of people. Now I hope the same with Kane as I dont have him.
I have Mahrez this week for C and also only 10 players playing.
Right now sitting on 24 points 5 players to go.
Waiting for double GW. Those will be very interesting and big points might come in.

This guy was crazy. 5 games and using bench boost :D But yeah he is just messing around.
Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

I am in a few that have prizes, are you active on Twitter because that is where I find all the ones with prizes, once I start next seasons league I will probably post a few links anyway.

edit - also yeah I checked that team out absolute madness, will take some beating that score with only two matches left!

Last edited:
Really hoping that LEI win 2-1 :D Just because of your 3 CS players :D You are the danger for the title run. There is long way to go.

Nope, never been on twitter. Not my kind of thing I think. Next season should get into some prized ones.

I dunno I think anyone within 100 points has a chance if they have all chips intact. Use of chips in the double gameweeks is probably what will decide the league

True, but you are making the biggest jump for now and coming in strong. Tonight's game is very important.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Newcastle keep Leicester goalless tonight. The Benitez factor. They'll of been nothing since he arrived but repetitive defensive positioning to get them organised as quickly as possibly.

Lol. I just compared my team from GW1 to GW32 and the only players to survive are Dann and Huth.

From...

View attachment 1035147

... To this...

View attachment 1035148

I'm currently sitting in 5th (Del Guajardo's), but I imagine after today I might drop down a couple of places.

I just checked mine, only Kane, Huth and Firmino still left, but they all disappeared from my team soon enough!

Also anyone still in the cup? I am by my maths it is down to the last 128, could be wrong but I think that is how it works out seriously do not expect to stay in it much longer though!

Mega week of fantasy football, I know many hve save d their wild cards for this, or rather used it last week ànd are bench boosting today. Opportunity to pick up mega points with so many teams playing twice I have 9 players playing twice albeit on a -8 hit, best of luck with the carnage that is gameweek 34.

And now Kun has 3 and i have failed hard on TC...

Hope I've not made the wrong change at captain changing Augero for Sturridge.

Choice of captain week to week is where I always fall down and have lost the Sky league through it the last two years after having big leads. Sighs.

Hope I've not made the wrong change at captain changing Augero for Sturridge.

Choice of captain week to week is where I always fall down and have lost the Sky league through it the last two years after having big leads. Sighs.

Yup. My captain curse continues unabated. Sturridge hits bar and post and should of had 4 at Bournemouth when he only gets one and an assist. Augero is on 4 already this week and will doubtless bag another hatty tonight.

Sighs. I just don't do fantasy captains.

Just want to say well done to Bujakaa, he won the league at a canter in the end. finishing in the top few thousand overall too great performance. I was second 80kish overall so you can see how well Bujakaa has done.

Was a hard season, got on the Ighalo bandwagon to late, got off the Vahrez bandwagon too early, Didn't trip captain Aguero vs Newcastle when I said t Subtle I was gunna, got burned by Memphis and Hazard and ****** my captain up waaaaaay to many times. Anyway well played all will do a league again next season.

I will put up a Euro 2016 league see how much interest there is either late today or tomorrow afternoon, **** if only I was as good at FPL as I am UCL 358 in the world overall in that ******* and if I stay there will be my lowest ever finish lol