• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 18K
my team name is both amazing and sick lol

We are having a competition for the worst dressed kit, right? :D

We are having a competition for the worst dressed kit, right? :D

I dont really know..

i give you a hint in my team...

I got 3 average defenders but they had a good defensive record last season and scored 100+ points last season.

I got 5 midfielders...two of them play for a top four club then other three play for a team that finshed 5th and a team that finshed 13th..but all 5 players scored more than 100+ last season..

my 2 strikers played well throughout last season one of them finished the top goalscorer for last season and the other scored 11 goals with an added 10 assists which aint bad either.

all my subs are **** so they dont matter.

any1 would like to guess?

Last edited:
I dont really know..

i give you a hint in my team...

I got 3 average defenders but they had a good defensive record last season and scored 100+ points last season.

I got 5 midfielders...two of them play for a top four club then other three play for a team that finshed 5th and a team that finshed 13th..but all 5 players scored more than 100+ last season..

my 2 strikers played well throughout last season one of them finished the top goalscorer for last season and the other scored 11 goals with an added 10 assists which aint bad either.

all my subs are **** so they dont matter.

any1 would like to guess?

Baines, Hangeland and Cahill for your defense.

Taylor, Pienaar, Cahill, Gerrard, Essien for your midfield.

Van Persi and Anelka up front.

That's my guess anyway mate.

I'll give you a clue to my squad...

2 defenders from a top 4 team, 2 defenders from 2 teams who got loads of unexpected clean sheets last season. In fact, both teams got a clean sheet against Liverpool last season. And another defender who plays for Bolton.

2 midfielders from a top 4 squad, as well as 1 player from Villa and 1 from Stoke. And also a new guy who has just joined a mid-table club this season from a high profile Italian team.

Up front I've got 2 strikers who play for a top 4 club, one who had a tough season due to injury and the other who also had injuries but still managed to rack up 12 goals. And my other striker has been pretty prolific in the Championship for the past 2 seasons and I'm looking forward to seeing him play in the EPL.

Guess :D

kevin doyle and fernando torres as 2 of the strikers ? ashley young , liam lawrence ,steven gerrard and luis jiminez john terry in defence thats all i can really guess

nearly craig

my squad is -

hart
hangeland hughes pantsil
fabreagas neville taylor lampard arteta
persie anelka

but i did change my squad since watching arsenal play this evening against athletico madrid and arshavin scored twice so i brought him in my team for fabregas and replaced hangeland with cahill:)

craig i giess your team is -

hart
evra brown hangeland yobo
arshavin essien petrov jimenez
rooney bent

and your subs - ricketts, soares, blake.

Im in as Cheese Utd

My team is:

Reina
Vidic Cole Bramble Davies
Gerrard Neville Young
Cole Torres Elmander

The Bench is:
Hahnemann Elmander Delap Marney Zayatte

The two Cole's are Ashley and Carlton and its Phil Neville

Good guesses both Gary and Adzter :D

Yeah I know what you mean about Arshavin, I had him in my team then took him out and thought hmm I'll just replace him later on but he was absolutely fantastic last season and I'm sure he's going to be even better this season. I ended up putting him back though lmao, I end up looking at my squad every couple of days and changing it again so its a good job the season hasn't started yet.

This is my actual squad so far though, after changes after my last post.

Hart / Sorenson

Zhirkov / Edgar / A Faye / Shittu / Ridgewell

Gerrard / Arshavin / Nani / Lawrence / Jimenez

Rooney / Drogba / E Blake

I think the best thing to do is use subs wisely and not just get the cheapest possible because they do come in very handy, especially when you have gameweeks with some of your players not playing (like gameweek 2)!

I end up getting annoyed though because I would have wanted to have a few more players in my team like Taylor, Sidwell, Benayoun, Ireland, Van Persi etc.

Good guesses both Gary and Adzter :D

Yeah I know what you mean about Arshavin, I had him in my team then took him out and thought hmm I'll just replace him later on but he was absolutely fantastic last season and I'm sure he's going to be even better this season. I ended up putting him back though lmao, I end up looking at my squad every couple of days and changing it again so its a good job the season hasn't started yet.

This is my actual squad so far though, after changes after my last post.

Hart / Sorenson

Zhirkov / Edgar / A Faye / Shittu / Ridgewell

Gerrard / Arshavin / Nani / Lawrence / Jimenez

Rooney / Drogba / E Blake

I think the best thing to do is use subs wisely and not just get the cheapest possible because they do come in very handy, especially when you have gameweeks with some of your players not playing (like gameweek 2)!

I end up getting annoyed though because I would have wanted to have a few more players in my team like Taylor, Sidwell, Benayoun, Ireland, Van Persi etc.

Yh i get what you mean..

i really cant be bothered with subs i have to get the lowest possible to get the best squad possible if a first teamer gets injured ill just do a tranfer where i get zero points deducted then bring back the player when he back from injury again.

Yeah I done that but then I thought its worth the sacrifice but we'll see anyway, I'm hoping to be in the top 5 anyway :D

Annoying too many players from arsenal (wilshere, clichy, eduardo, arshavin, vela and rosicky) lol

Last edited:
thanks gatid, i realised once i thought about it

How do you change the positions they are in, like i wante arshavin on teh right wing but he's in the centre

I figured it out don't worry. I'm very happy with my team

Here it is -
View attachment 9014

Oh yea Berbatov isn't captain Arshavin is

Last edited:
Back