FM-Base Fantasy Premier League 09/10

• Thread starter Thread starter Gatid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 18K
i find it quite depressing how long it took me to understand what was sick about your name, kris.:(

Why?

this is my first fantasy league. are you supposed to get a really expensive really good team or a cheap good team?

also how do you judge who the winner is?

After today I am 2nd in the FM-Base League, though I have no players who are playing tomorrow so I can see that changing... :S

i have joined the league guyz , the name is dream team

just my luck i had vermaelen in my team but then when i saw he had a slight injury problem and i thought he might not start much so i took him out and now he has played and scored lol

1st in the worst league ever.:D 3rd in fm base 09\10:). 8th in fm base.co.uk league.:'( out of 50 |)

God I hope that Tottenham & Rooney have good games tomorrow or my team is not looking good.

I think my heart ruled my mind when I made my team... stuck more Spurs players in than the big 4 choices, lol.

who ever had fabregas as captain got **** loads of points lol. mgiht have to bring in players like vermaelen and gallas or van persie.

looking to change like players/.

8/11 play tomorrow. Rooney hat trick Rio clean sheet and Spurs win pl0x

8/11 play tomorrow. Rooney hat trick Rio clean sheet and Spurs win pl0x
that would be a great day for me if it did happen ........not because off the fantasy league purely becuase im a man utd fan ha

New on all this but just joined and it sounds/looks really fun ive joined all leagues :)

yea this is my 1st time aswell should be a bit of craic

Back