FM-Base FC £80million Challenge is Here

HarryinHD

Reaction score
How FM-Base FC Were Born.

images

Burnley Suffer Financial Troubles.

Burnley FC are currently facing being kicked from the Football League unless a consortium enters talks with the clubs administrators and football league officials within the next month.

All Senior Players Are Released By Burnley Administrators In Cry For Help.

Burnley's administration officers have today released every senior player on their books in an attempt at clearing some of the clubs massive debts.

images

Worldwide TV Company Owner Leads Video Game Forum Consortium

SkyTV owner Rupert Murdoch has entered talks with the Administrators and the football league over the sale of Burnley Football Club Ltd. He has financial backing from all of his branches within the SkyTV company and also has backing from near 3000 members of the FM-Base.co.uk Forum who have nominated key members into the consortium to provide support for Murdoch.

Breakthrough In Takeover Talks

Murdoch has today announced that his eyes are firmly set on the next week for the takeover of Burnley FC to be completed. He has announced that he will be a background figure rather than be in the picture at the club. He will put Sean Taylor, James Readman and Kris Jackson in charge as the board and other key members of the forum have been left the responsibility of backroom roles.

Murdoch Takeover Complete.

Rupert Murdoch's FM-Base.co.uk Forum have completed the takeover of Burnley FC and have completely transformed the club.
They now reside in Middlesbrough at a 40000 capacity all-seater stadium called SkyTv Stadium. They have been provided State of the Arts Youth & Training Facilites and an £80million Transfer Budget and an £900k Wage Budget. Murdoch has promised further investment in the future.

For The Kits, Just Click The Attachment Below (Thanks Go To Mike)

Last edited:
Wow Harry, I'll download for sure :)

SamScfc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
WTF!!

SamScfc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
WTF!!
just asked kris to approve it :) should be sorted soonish (H)

We love you Harry, we do :wub:

Last edited:
ye i just got that message lol

swfc1234, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

after you have downloaded it and extracted it to edit data is to already on the game. Ye?
so all i need to do is start a new game and FM-Base will be on it?

EDIT : Brilliant just took over FM-BASE. Chrz looks good!

Yay!!! Im so excited and I just cant hide it!

good to see people've been looking forward to this :)

hope i dont disappoint XD