FM-Base FC - FIFA 10 Pro Club (xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses, excuses Peter lol
Next you'll be telling us it's because of your knuckles you can't pass the ball lmao :p

ha ha steve lol i be on tommorow bud. might be on later on now me net is working for now.

Last edited:
wait you cant get on until sunday but you will be on tomorrow weird...

Me and pete are on, anyone coming on

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:30 AM ----------

Anyone coming on now for a late night session?

You guys wanna a game Sunday afternoon, Ron and Nathan have gone now, and i cba to play, but 2mo afternoon is good for me.

Good for me scott, Just depends if everyone else is on

I was lol

Not sure what time i'll be on today lads, got the kids till half 6 coz the missis is at work.
Chris and MJ i'll have my hamachi on and game loaded up at 6 if your both able to play then?

I was lol

Not sure what time i'll be on today lads, got the kids till half 6 coz the missis is at work.
Chris and MJ i'll have my hamachi on and game loaded up at 6 if your both able to play then?

oh yes we will be there (H)

sweeeeeeeet :p

I'll be on for clubs after Germany and Spain battle it out

Anyone up for an hour of clubs?

Me and Mark are on, anyone else?

Last edited:
Wount be on tonight lads got a massive headache still might be on tommorow.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:46 PM ----------

all right lads hope we start winning games agin i be on after 8 30 today for some clubs.

Yoo lads, Long time no see. Sorry I haven't been active, sort of been having a break from clubs , Im more then happy to play tonight if thats cool with you guys? :)

If anyone else comes online I dont mind, need it after that long day at work

Any one on for some clubs in abit i be on in 15 minutes to let max back in :)

How come you guys don't use the thread anymore? Are you psychic to know when eachother are online :p

Status
Not open for further replies.