FM-Base FC - FIFA 10 Pro Club (xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aiming to get on after the Italy match, so i'll see you lads then if you're on.

Alright lads, is there a way of organising club vs club?

Im in one (a **** one!) just though some of you might fancy a match maybe tonight, theres only 3 in my team mind!

Just message one of us when you want to play mate, our gamer tags are in the OP.

come on lads pros lets make it 10 tonight.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Alright lads, is there a way of organising club vs club?

Im in one (a **** one!) just though some of you might fancy a match maybe tonight, theres only 3 in my team mind!

yeah we can have a game joe do you any of us on xbox live

come on lads get online me jonsey and pete are on........ we need an any :) chris or steve help us !!!!!!!

Yo lads, Sorry i wasnt on last nite, I went to play football with my mates and i was so nakerd when i got back i fell sleep as soon as i got in haha.
How did you get on without me?

come on lads pros lets make it 10 tonight.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------[/COLOR]

yeah we can have a game joe do you any of us on xbox live

No i dont mate, will add a bunch though, had a few games last night, won a few lost a few, got smashed 7-3 in one haa.

Il try and get on next week if you boys will be on?

Oh yeah, and if you want to add me I'm AVERAGE JOE33 (i think theres a space between the 2 words anyway!)

(Will have to improve my pro from 73 rating though! ^^))

Last edited:
No i dont mate, will add a bunch though, had a few games last night, won a few lost a few, got smashed 7-3 in one haa.

Il try and get on next week if you boys will be on?

Oh yeah, and if you want to add me I'm AVERAGE JOE33 (i think theres a space between the 2 words anyway!)

(Will have to improve my pro from 73 rating though! ^^))

We're on pretty much everday dude usually about 7 but with the world cup being on we're on after the evening game :)

alri:), what positions are free??

we have a few attacking and the system we use is so who ever plays as any keeps the defense to there self unless you dont mind going as any.

All right lads put england and thsi wc behinde us pros me mark be on in 5 minutes.

Wount be on clubs for a couple of days lads done some damage to me left knuckles this afternoon i try get on for sunday.

Excuses, excuses Peter lol
Next you'll be telling us it's because of your knuckles you can't pass the ball lmao :p

Status
Not open for further replies.