Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

FM Base FC Patch!!

Which Kits Should We Use For The Patch?

• SI Games

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No Sponsor

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajw

Reaction score
Mine installed fine, even with the mega graphics pack
you got a link for that mega graphics pack? cos the kits still don't work on mine so maybe if i got that and then dl it it might work <_< >_>

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Rofl I dont care if Im im the reserves or not I'll be retired soon anyway. Its just ace seeing those kits in a match.... :D

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Patch isnt showing in the dropdown menu when you go to create a game and you choose which DB, any ideas?

I even tried deleting all the DB's ive got and keeping jsut the fmbase patch, no luck their either

*edit* fixed it by copying over the files in the 701 db folder

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats quite weird never heard of that before either :worried:

Reaction score
Try deleting fm and re installing it? or there is a db folder in >My Documents>SIGAMES>FM>DB try extracting the folder there?

Reaction score
Lee is scoring for Fun on mine and Boozad aint doin to shabby, Gregor gets in with his assists and scores a few, only conceded 3 goals in 11 games 2 of which were pens.

Im playin myself at the back and doin pretty well it must b said

Reaction score
i aint been been realy playing seriously, ive just bee trying to get myself to score lol

Banned
Reaction score
Well before I kick start my season, you can see where some of you kids have gone out on loan ;)

The trequartista
Reaction score
I've not played it yet because in my spare time I've played Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 instead. I'll try it soon but has anyone played/loaned me yet and how am I doing? If not then I'll go cry over in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.