• Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine installed fine, even with the mega graphics pack

you got a link for that mega graphics pack? cos the kits still don't work on mine so maybe if i got that and then dl it it might work <_< >_>

Rofl I dont care if Im im the reserves or not I'll be retired soon anyway. Its just ace seeing those kits in a match.... :D

Patch isnt showing in the dropdown menu when you go to create a game and you choose which DB, any ideas?

I even tried deleting all the DB's ive got and keeping jsut the fmbase patch, no luck their either

*edit* fixed it by copying over the files in the 701 db folder

Last edited:
Thats quite weird never heard of that before either :worried:

Try deleting fm and re installing it? or there is a db folder in >My Documents>SIGAMES>FM>DB try extracting the folder there?

Lee is scoring for Fun on mine and Boozad aint doin to shabby, Gregor gets in with his assists and scores a few, only conceded 3 goals in 11 games 2 of which were pens.

Im playin myself at the back and doin pretty well it must b said

i aint been been realy playing seriously, ive just bee trying to get myself to score lol

Well before I kick start my season, you can see where some of you kids have gone out on loan ;)

I've not played it yet because in my spare time I've played Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 instead. I'll try it soon but has anyone played/loaned me yet and how am I doing? If not then I'll go cry over in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.