Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

FM Base FC Patch!!

Which Kits Should We Use For The Patch?

• SI Games

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No Sponsor

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Right i think we have all been playing the game enough now. If people will play it then i will start up the patch. I will also need help with graphics etc etc so if anyone wants to help please let me know.

Reaction score
do you have a border for them and do you know how to do coding etc?

i need someone to do kits and im making a spreadsheet for people to add in there positions/stats

Reaction score
why dont you just dig out the spreadsheet from last years

Reaction score
i woud ave a go at making kits if , sum1 pointed me in the direction of sum software

Reaction score
for player faces ive gt a script for paint shop pro that makes em the right opacity and size etc... it puts a border on em too. then the xml is easy to do, just need the unique id numbers

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
i woud ave a go at making kits if , sum1 pointed me in the direction of sum software
There are some excellent 3GT templates on sortitoutsi.

Reaction score
ok i have made a template on xcel but i cant get it on here grr any idea how i can amend this?

Reaction score
i think u made a mistake lol

"Members with over 200 posts can have a total of 300 attributes"
"Members with less than 300 posts can have a total of 200 attributes"

Reaction score
Kris i only have 200 odd posts but i have been here one of the longest does that mean i will be good like i was on the last one? or am i going to be **** for only having 200 odd posts on the new site?

Reaction score
Im not bothered what position I play tbh. What position do you think the team will be short on?

Reaction score
hmm yea well you get the idea despite my error and if your a gk then sort it yourself :p

We prob dont have any keepers and tough luck Brum Boy and if i remember you were aab on last patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.