Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right i think we have all been playing the game enough now. If people will play it then i will start up the patch. I will also need help with graphics etc etc so if anyone wants to help please let me know.

do you have a border for them and do you know how to do coding etc?

i need someone to do kits and im making a spreadsheet for people to add in there positions/stats

why dont you just dig out the spreadsheet from last years

i woud ave a go at making kits if , sum1 pointed me in the direction of sum software

for player faces ive gt a script for paint shop pro that makes em the right opacity and size etc... it puts a border on em too. then the xml is easy to do, just need the unique id numbers

i woud ave a go at making kits if , sum1 pointed me in the direction of sum software

There are some excellent 3GT templates on sortitoutsi.

ok i have made a template on xcel but i cant get it on here grr any idea how i can amend this?

i think u made a mistake lol

"Members with over 200 posts can have a total of 300 attributes"
"Members with less than 300 posts can have a total of 200 attributes"

Kris i only have 200 odd posts but i have been here one of the longest does that mean i will be good like i was on the last one? or am i going to be **** for only having 200 odd posts on the new site?

Im not bothered what position I play tbh. What position do you think the team will be short on?

hmm yea well you get the idea despite my error and if your a gk then sort it yourself :p

We prob dont have any keepers and tough luck Brum Boy and if i remember you were aab on last patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.