• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ermm,

Poitions: Left Back, DMC and AMC

Anything else just say and ill add it on to this post. :thup:

if your allowed personal mine are :

Fav Personal : Darren Fletcher, Shunsuke Nakamura, Filip Sebo

Fave persons. Paul McGrath, Cesc Fabregas, Randy Lerner, Martin O'Neill.

Disliked Persons. Alex Feguson, Phil Neville, Steve Bruce

Now we got enough people, how long u think it will be till the patch is complete Kris?

Last edited:
Favoured People: Steve Bull, Robbie Keane, Kris, Craven

Disliked People: John Hartson, Neil Clement, Cristiano Ronaldo, Craig Bellamy

Last edited:
Favoured people: Frank lampard, Alan Smith, Dennis Wise, Sean Taylor lool
Disliked people: Lloyd Evans, Sir Alex Ferguson, Cristiano Ronaldo

Favrioute person: Feddy Adu, Roy Keane and Peter Schmeichel
Hates Person: Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho

wtf is up with people hating cristiano ronaldo? and whats wrong with alex ferguson!?

wtf is up with people hating cristiano ronaldo? and whats wrong with alex ferguson!?

Ronaldo is a great player, but hes a dirty cheat and is way too ******* smug with it. Thats why I dont like him.

I have always hated fergie, he thinks Man U are always hard done by a lot and moans about this n that bout English footy - take a look at ur own country first of all. He thinks Man U's god given right is to be top of the prem season in season out.

Also, he acts like a little kid, e.g Not talkin to the bbc or doing any interviews

yeah the arsenal team are angels...or not...definetly not

Disliked people: Lloyd Evans

rofl

nice job of spamming up this thread guys, wp. I'd say delete all the posts Kris, and don't bother with favoured personnel :p

I have always hated fergie, he thinks Man U are always hard done by a lot and moans about this n that bout English footy - take a look at ur own country first of all. He thinks Man U's god given right is to be top of the prem season in season out.

Also, he acts like a little kid, e.g Not talkin to the bbc or doing any interviews

if your going to hate a manager because they moan about their teams luck etc....then you could probably stick about every manager ever down then....they all moan....

Status
Not open for further replies.