Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the arsenal team are angels...or not...definetly not

rofl

nice job of spamming up this thread guys, wp. I'd say delete all the posts Kris, and don't bother with favoured personnel :p

WTF one person adds fav personel and then everyone does it. Im not doing it, takes too long and i have enough to do :p

i have plenty players now bt i will give people a few more days to get there names in.

i need someone to make the kits maybe Redders will be so kind...facepacks should not be too much trouble but if it is ill ask Sean :D then im going to test it a bit and i will get 1 or two others to help then we are done :D

if your going to hate a manager because they moan about their teams luck etc....then you could probably stick about every manager ever down then....they all moan....

I know all managers moan - how long did we have David O'Dreary for? But I have always had this bitter feeling towards him, like I said they are my reasons really so not much more can be said.

Try having Glen Hoddle for a year and a half. Id rather hear moaning than complete bollocks.

Sorry for going off topic.

Well we have 33 players now so i would say thats enough :p

Decided to test the game out, some of you start in the reserves :rolleyes:

check out the screenshots.

Fair play looks ace mate.

Any chance of uploading the entire squad list, I just wana see me name there!

And yes it does look very good

Last edited:
Yeh it's looking good Kris :thup:

oooh speedy reply....:D

am glad its a Prem/ Top Division team.....:p

Jamgla,Lloyd and Killerdoctor could be part of the youth set up maybe? Looking towards the future!! Boozad could be a player as well as a coach :p

Jamgla,Lloyd and Killerdoctor could be part of the youth set up maybe? Looking towards the future!! Boozad could be a player as well as a coach :p

im too good for youth set up lol. plus im there at RB :p when is download out

Status
Not open for further replies.