FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

Which kit and crest should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright mate. I've invited everyone so far to the club already :)

I have only just made my pro now so can i join now and message you my overall later on ?

I have only just made my pro now so can i join now and message you my overall later on ?

If you've only just made him, he'll be poor and very slow with no decent attributes. Would prefer some better pro's tbh.

Work on him a little and we'll save you a space for when he's up to scratch :)

Okey Dokey mate. Best get playing with him :D

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

What level do you want ?

Okey Dokey mate. Best get playing with him :D

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

What level do you want ?

Try and get him to around 75/80

It gets harder the further you go as the easy achievements disappear. Try get between 75/80 and then comment on the thread and we'll put you in.

think my games 87 if you want me in team i was in the fm base rovers before is this a different team

think my games 87 if you want me in team i was in the fm base rovers before is this a different team

Yeah it's a different team. Hopefully we'll be rivals of theirs ;)

What's your PSN and what position/overall is your PRO?

ive not played with him for a while but i remember right hes a speedy striker 87 overall and my psn is garland87 wont be on till the mora though but if you need players ill join team

I'll add you in mate :)

Nice to have the strikers section completed :D

Can everyone vote on the thread for club crest and kit please.

At the moment it's set as Manchester United, but it can be changed :)

Don't have it as Man United, not being picky but I'd rather not play in a United kit haha and the majority of people on here support a English team so best having Barca to be honest.

Don't have it as Man United, not being picky but I'd rather not play in a United kit haha and the majority of people on here support a English team so best having Barca to be honest.

It's only set as United at the moment because I had to pick something to start with lol..

I'll go with the majority decision don't worry :)

Hey mate could you add me now so i know i have a place in my position ?

PSN : iOwlz-
Position : RM/RW
Overall: 73/74

Status
Not open for further replies.