FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

Which kit and crest should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate could you add me now so i know i have a place in my position ?

PSN : iOwlz-
Position : RM/RW
Overall: 73/74

I've added you in, but it's interesting as we now have 3 wingers in the side...

am currently at Fm base rovers but they havent been playing regular and I want to play clubs regular so count me in :)

psn: cfc12345

pros overall: either 77 or 78 I will have to check

position: I will play anywhere thats availible mate but best positions are cm, ST and winger :)

p.s sorry fm base rovers :(

What formation we gonna be using? Think 4-3-3 will be best.

What formation we gonna be using? Think 4-3-3 will be best.

We have 3 wingers and 2 strikers. Don't think that would work tbh.

Was thinking 4-2-4 (2 wingers, 2 strikers) or a 4-1-3-2.

yeh fmbase rovers dont play much so can i play?

position cm

We have 3 wingers and 2 strikers. Don't think that would work tbh.

Was thinking 4-2-4 (2 wingers, 2 strikers) or a 4-1-3-2.

True but in a 4-3-3 its basically 3 strikers an all strikers and wingers should be able to play in the front 3. Plus theres more space for all the centre midfielders. In a 4-2-2-2 the centre midfielders are DM's an we have all attacking midfielders haha.

True but in a 4-3-3 its basically strikers can play on both the wings and in the middle. Plus theres more space for all the centre midfielders. In a 4-2-2-2 the centre midfielders are DM's an we have all attacking midfielders haha.

4-3-3 could work. We'll discuss that once we stop taking players on...

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

i never put my psn as i already added you :p

78-80 i think

It's for the other members so they can add you can contact you if necessary. Also, I don't remember it from the top of my head, I have a lot of friends on my PSN XD

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Ok I think I'm going to stop taking players on.

We have 11, and they're all midfielder/strikers! XD

Ok I think I'm going to stop taking players on.

We have 11, and they're all midfielder/strikers! XD

The more the merier cause not everyone will be on at the same time. I can play in defence haha not very well though its too complicated when there is an ANY there.

11 seems more than enough but ok, if you say so!

No it's not my team.. It's OUR team.

also please dont pick the utd strip or badge (A)

also please dont pick the utd strip or badge (A)

If it wins the majority vote, then that will be the kit/strip. If it doesn't then it won't. I'm not fussed about the kit, as long as it's not Liverpoo/****** (see what I did there? ;))

I think you should use Reading as the club template. We're amazing and our away kit is rather sexy and we're amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.