FM Base FC: Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can everyone who wants to take part please fill in the following spreadsheet and then either attach it onto these forums (you will have to zip it first) or email it to <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>.

Even if you have already submitted your details on the other thread can you please use this spreadsheet instead as i'm sure it will be a lot easier for Kris to use.

Also if you have a picture then post it here or email me it. No need to bother if your picture has already been posted in the other thread.

Here is mine...

Whenever i click on it,winzip appears, what do i do? My apologies for being a pleb :D

Sean said:
Can everyone who wants to take part please fill in the following spreadsheet and then either attach it onto these forums (you will have to zip it first) or email it to <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>.

Even if you have already submitted your details on the other thread can you please use this spreadsheet instead as i'm sure it will be a lot easier for Kris to use.

Also if you have a picture then post it here or email me it. No need to bother if your picture has already been posted in the other thread.

Heres mine matey!

Scratch the above ^^^ il do it soon

you should already have my picture and heres my stats i cant seem to attch the file i click upload and then it disappears this was the best i could do by putting it into notepad

View attachment 54

Soz its in paint,ive had trouble. Apologies for any kerfuffle, but i couldnt save it as a zip :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wooo the editor is so fast on my pc :D

Ive had some trouble with People's stats because of current ability

Im setting everybody's at 155 with potential of 185.So if your stats my be a wee bit dif at the start of a game

The editor took 5 hours (yes I said 5!) to load up on my PC. I used it to get the list of attributes and preffered moves etc..

As long as long as the abilities arn't 'too' different then i'm sure it will be fine :thup:

Jack, please use the form attached in the first post :thup:

Ive tryed but it wont open so can i just use the old one and add in...

Places Shots
Plays through balls
Shoots with power
Likes to beat man
And something that means dribbling with ball alot
Attemps lobs.

My other details fav club ect are on the other thread.

Sean said:
The editor took 5 hours (yes I said 5!) to load up on my PC. I used it to get the list of attributes and preffered moves etc..

As long as long as the abilities arn't 'too' different then i'm sure it will be fine :thup:

hahahaha takes me less than 2 mins :D

Here you go, oh and Kris it's different to the stats in the other thread so incase you've already added them you will need to change them. :angel:

Don't blame me, blame Sean for chaning the way I can add stats and things. :)

My Excel Dont Work Every1 Convert Bk 2 .txt.

Kris, download this and it lets you view the excel files :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.