FM Base FC - Taking the leagues by storm (BAP Story)

dwight369

Reaction score
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...nager-base-fc-taking-leagues-storm-bap-1.html

Its a sad day in bury, their side are pending relegation and the club faces liquidation unless an investor can save it, will anyone be able to do so?

View attachment 333695
Meet Sean Taylor

Following success with fm-base.co.uk Sean and some of his trusted staff relocated the club to London and built a new stadium called The Forum.

Sean appealed to members of fm-base to come and play for the league 1 side who managed to escape on the final day of the season.
22 players responded and they now have a team, where will this fairytale end?

Lets meet the team:
Midfielders:

Rev O'Lucion

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Looking good mate....any ideas of your formation. Got a feeling it could be one up top...if so I would like to be listed for loan lol....Good job !!

Woot so excited for this :D

There is gonna be soooo many crazy transfer offers at the start haha xD

Looking good mate....any ideas of your formation. Got a feeling it could be one up top...if so I would like to be listed for loan lol....Good job !!
well after the first 6 or so go games ive mostly used 4-4-2, 3-1-3-1-2 or 4-2-3-1 but stuart grix has featured in nearly everygame :p

AUGUST 2013

View attachment 334902
Pre season friendlies

MK Dons 2 - 1 FM Base FC
Very disappointing result here losing in the capital one cup first round, heartbreaking 90th minute goal knocked us out after i pushed too much for the win after the received a red card. unfortunately we couldn't capitalize, hopefully this won't set us back too much​

FM Base FC 3 - 1 Notts County
View attachment 334906
A fantastic win here at The Forum from the boys! An early goal from Ştefănel Furtună set us on our way then Santiago Munez and young Grixy wrapped up the points for us :D

Preston 0 - 2 FM Base FC
View attachment 334907
A good away win here. Ştefănel Furtună adding to his goal tally with an early penalty. He hasn't gone unnoticed, attracting arsene wenger to our games. Then stuart grix sealed the win with a good finish in the 62nd min

FM Base FC 0 - 0 Carlisle
View attachment 334908
A really boring game, 1 shot on target for each side but still good to end the month undefeated in the league

Team captains: Daniele Del Conte VC - Rev O'lucion

Player of the month: Ştefănel Furtună
View attachment 334914

September and October
Bournemouth 01 FM base
Good away win here, after they went down to 10 men they never really stood a chance and it was just a case of patience to grab the inevitable goal.​

FM Base 0 1 Stevenage
I am absolutely lost for words. How we lost this? I will never understand. Not only did they not have a single shot on target but we also had 17 shots in the whole game. The dressing room was not a nice place after that one.​

FM Base 22 Brentford (4-2 on pens) JPT​
Really interesting game, i think we are just unlucky, yet again they have 1 shot but manage to go all the way to pens but thankfully rev o’lucion’s early miss in the shoot-out did not prove to be fatal and we were able to progress​

Crawley 13 FM Base
Another precious away win for the team here, David Gonzalez bagged a brace and Rev made up for his penalty miss by wrapping up the points here for us

Sheff Utd 3-1 FM Base
View attachment 335518
We were unlucky here, their goalkeeper had a very solid game and errors from danny smith just handed them the points in the end​

FM Base 1-1 Walsall
View attachment 335520
Another game we deserved to win but lately our shots are extremely misplaced attacking training will be the focus over the coming months​

FM Base 0 – 0 Shrewsbury
View attachment 335522
We were very fortunate to escape with a draw here, loads of our key players did not turn up and it nearly cost us a point.

FM Base 1 0 Yeovil
View attachment 335524
Very Balanced game here, but we just edged it in the end, late corner put in and gino marzzoni stole 3 points for us, delighted.

Portsmouth 1 4 FM Base (JPT)
View attachment 335525
A very well played game from us, solid defensively and very lethal going forward and it was reflected in the scoreline, we could win this cup​

Brentford 2 1 FM Base
Getting very bored of this! How many games are we going to totally dominate and still lose? This could come back to haunt us come the end of the season​

FM Base 2 – 2 MK Dons
Lucky to draw here, threw away our advantage 5 minutes after the break and they pounded us for 40 minutes, good performance from the defence

Coventry 13 FM Base
View attachment 335532
We played quite well this game but so did Coventry, it was very even but we just took our chances when they arrived.

FM Base 3 – 2 Scunthorpe
View attachment 335533
This was a very intense game. After going 3-0 up they bought it back to 3-2 and i had to watch for 20 minutes hoping they didn’t grab and equaliser, they had a goal disallowed in the 88th minute i think i would have cried if it wasn’t.

Player of the Months
View attachment 335535
Stuart Grix has put in some solid performances grabbing a few goals and assists and an average match rating of 7.29 keep it up grixy!​

OTHER NEWS​
View attachment 335538View attachment 335539View attachment 335540
Good day for our proud international superstars!

Awesome mate...love ya work. Glad im a useful addition....any chance of a new contract if I get POTM next time ?? Ha:)

Awesome mate...love ya work. Glad im a useful addition....any chance of a new contract if I get POTM next time ?? Ha:)
still got a while to go on ya current deal lol ends in 2019