FM-Base Fifa 10 League (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's the fixtures for this week? :O

I'll try and play FoxyCFC as soon as possible as I wasn't able to play Jordyoffy.

Im not pulling out of the league now because I finally got the update to work also if there not already classed as me forfeiting smoop and ben I want to catch up on our games whenever possible.

I think you've already been replaced because you said you were leaving mate.

If you read the last post on the previous page, he says he's already invited someone else into the league to replace you. You may want to talk to Ben about this..

Well it doesn't seem to be letting us into a game anyway Jordyoffy, so maybe it's best to wait to see what Ben says.

Im pulling out anyway now because no matter what I try it wont let me go past the invite screen

jordyoffy is out and FoxyCFC is in, we need to finish these fixtures asap and then I will put next weeks up. I still have to play FoxyCFC, I am happy to play tonight.

I've played my fixtures for last week.

Lost to Redrup, beat Fatshit by default.

Next weeks fixtures should be gravy.

I'm so furious that my Fifa was **** with internet for both games.

I usaually have a good connection but mines been so bad ive had to pull out of the legue beacuase i cant play games

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

:|
Make up your mind dude XD

dont worry im definatley out now...maybe:p

Is there any way I can join the league lads?

Dont think so Gibbard..
It's 8 places, and all 8 are filled.

Ok bud no worries. Let me know if anyone drops out yeh?

KFoxCFC is the psn lads :), will be on today from about 6 onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.