FM-Base Fifa 10 League (PS3)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 208
  • Views Views 9K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem, I guess ill send one but doesnt seem to want to work :/

Could just play a normal game i suppose but obviously wouldnt show up on the league, not sure what else to suggest

it shows both of us when im on your invite but still doesnt let me do anything

Yeah same for me when I go on yours

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Really annoying, try again tommorrow I guess, not sure whats happened to FIFA online but doesnt seem to be working at all atm

To everyone, me and smoop couldn't play because it wouldn't work were going to try tommorow

Just looked at the FIFA forums and everyone seems unable to connect, guess we'll have to ait for EA to do something, so the league may have to be postponed a bit :S

yeah same thing happened with me and fatshit (lol sounds like im insulting him )

Maybe we could all try again tonight or something, not sure how likely it is to work though

Well sure, if it works. But people haven't been able to connect to each other, have they? I'll be on just before 9.

Maybe we could all try again tonight or something, not sure how likely it is to work though

I probably wont be able to try our game again today because my ps3's doing an update thats taking ages if it gets finished soon ill tell you though

Last edited:
are you laggin?

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

i am a bit

Fifa need to get it sorted for online.
Hope my match works fine tomorrow

lol lag soo much there

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

this lag is serously ****** me off...

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

redrup ill give u a game tomoro but only a normal match and cz tht game was atrosious lagg

Won 4-1, played **** aswell lol. Good game Neall.

Yeah I was lagging, took ages to recognise my button pressing.

I probably wont be able to try our game again today because my ps3's doing an update thats taking ages if it gets finished soon ill tell you though

I'm watching Liverpool atm anyway, so if your done by then and ok to play then we'll try.

Well I have been away since Monday and it seems EA have ****** the league up so far, but as long we get all the scheduled games done tomorrow there shouldn't be a problem. Parkin90 can you tell me how our match got on, I know you won but what score?

I won 4-2 ben.

So are we playing tonight, as me and smoop are scheduled to play at 8:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back