FM-Base FM2010 Tactic Downloads Area

I've decided to leave it as just one large category for the moment. But I'm thinking of creating a sub category where the 'best' tactics go. The 'best' tactics will be nominated by forum members.

Not a bad idea but my worry is that alot of members on here will be bias towards there chums and not good tactic creators.

Exactly, there are quite a lot of friends on here, and there is people who hold grudges as well. At the moment i think it is fine, dont think it needs to be changed.

I think you should do it, like the image in post #14 that looks good and would be easy.

If people upload them to the right section it would make it easy for people as they could be a team in BSP and want to look for a tactic and now they would have to look through them all when they could click on the LLM

That looks really good on #14. You should do that. :D

I like the idea of strong, weak, lower league sub-dividers but say someone designs a tactic for say Celtic or Rangers which are in a weak league. How will you decide what category to put the tactic in.

great idea..have one for top teams..mid table teams,,and lower to relegation teams and them maybe lower division teams..would, hopefully, help because it seems most people are always asking if this will work with this or that team

i think you should add like medium clubs like sunderland and wigan.

I like the idea of strong, weak, lower league sub-dividers but say someone designs a tactic for say Celtic or Rangers which are in a weak league. How will you decide what category to put the tactic in.

That's why I never went with that as it's too hard to define which club is strong etc...

That's why I never went with that as it's too hard to define which club is strong etc...
Could that not be left down to the person uploadig the tactic?? Maybe it can't be done like that but it's what I could come up with. When you upload a tactic, just say what category it should go in and voila. Just a thought;)

In that case could you not define them on things like Counter, 4-5-1, 4-4-2 and Underdog.