FM-Base Football Manager 2011 Preview

I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not, but have SI improved regen stats? (ie no more defenders with no jumping/heading ability etc...)

Yes from what I have read newgens are now based on 'player templates'. So there will be various templates for defenders such as Ball Playing Defender and Stopper etc.. (I am just guessing at what the templates are).

thank you sean for yur preview. cant wait to play it. but, when will be that games come to indonesia? if the release date is 5th november, so what date it'll come to indonesia (south east asia)? many thanks

Sorry I'm not sure. If you have access to Steam then it will be available on November the 5th.

Really good preview mate! Does the european competitions have the actual competion name on this or is it still called euro cup etc. Cheers mate.

Really good preview mate! Does the european competitions have the actual competion name on this or is it still called euro cup etc. Cheers mate.

Euro Cup still.

THey will have the generic names, as SI haven't got the official licenses to use the correct names.