FM-Base Football Manager 2011 Preview

Can you choose your agent?

You don't have an agent, you deal with players' agents.

I think.

Great preview Sean. Any chance of a screenshot of the network games menu, or is it just the same as last year?

cheers :)

Not got the game open, but from what I recall it's the same.

really nice guide there sean cheers mate, but does anyone know when the demo is released?

Miles says 2 weeks before game release (Nov 5th) so expect it around the 22nd of this month.

Great Preview Sean.
seriously excited about this release and if the screen shots here and on the official site are anything to go by, then I can see this continuing to be a daily event on my laptop...much to my wife's disgust.

Great Preview Sean.
seriously excited about this release and if the screen shots here and on the official site are anything to go by, then I can see this continuing to be a daily event on my laptop...much to my wife's disgust.

Makes a change from the usual daily events that take place on my laptop...

Makes a change from the usual daily events that take place on my laptop...

well, it's better than the hundreds of pointless work emails I get. Don't be the boss, everyone copies you in....if I don't play this every night, I'd have to talk to the wife.....also being a Brentford fan, it's nice to remind yourself what winning a game is like...!!

First off, thanks for giving us a preview!

Now there's one thing i´m curious about in particular... did they implement any use for manager's salary? As I would've liked to see that you could maybe invest part of the salary to help out the club you're managing financially or something along those lines (not the fairly pointless fifa manager approach of buying random stuff like golf clubs etc....).

First off, thanks for giving us a preview!

Now there's one thing i´m curious about in particular... did they implement any use for manager's salary? As I would've liked to see that you could maybe invest part of the salary to help out the club you're managing financially or something along those lines (not the fairly pointless fifa manager approach of buying random stuff like golf clubs etc....).

Pretty sure that has already been answered, but to save you the trouble... no.

Pretty sure that has already been answered, but to save you the trouble... no.

don't remember seeing it, might have missed it though. Cheers for answering nonetheless!

cheers for going through the trouble of doing this sean. I'm sure you would rather be playing it than answering multiple questions on here. Looks like a good game to me :)

Does anyone know when the PSP demo is coming out? :p

Noone know when the PC/MAC demo is coming out (estimate 2 weeks prior to release).

Even less people care about the PSP release |)

Thamks for the review really good. Cant wait for the game to come out roll on 5th November

thank you sean for yur preview. cant wait to play it. but, when will be that games come to indonesia? if the release date is 5th november, so what date it'll come to indonesia (south east asia)? many thanks

I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not, but have SI improved regen stats? (ie no more defenders with no jumping/heading ability etc...)