FM BASE FPL LEAGUE 2020

wkdsoul

Reaction score
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/ui130n

Hello,

For the 2020/21 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "FM BASE FPL LEAGUE"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: ui130n

fpl.PNG

I have two sides at the min, one to paly week 1-2 and then one when the big boys all start fixtures

kChNbIP.png

I'm a bit late. Going all in with that midfield. Also best thing you can do is pick other CB from Liverpool, but the problem is - who's van Dijks partner? You could save a mill that way. I don't like the attack, but what can you do, eh?

Crappy start with punts, always happens that my late day changes screw things over. But hope for leng term. Now is the question, should drop mane or auba for KDB.
Considering I had Fernandes and KDB on the bench. I did well to get around 60 points. Now time to bring the big guns in ?

Considering I had Fernandes and KDB on the bench. I did well to get around 60 points. Now time to bring the big guns in ?
Couldn't you use unlimited transfers between week 1 and 2? So you get those big guns when they play.

Couldn't you use unlimited transfers between week 1 and 2? So you get those big guns when they play.
Unlimited transfers where before GW1 starts and when u use widlcard. But now 1 free transfer per week.

..... I'm a bit late. Going all in with that midfield. Also best thing you can do is pick other CB from Liverpool, but the problem is - who's van Dijks partner? You could save a mill that way. .....

I honestly couldn't advise on that if you put a gun to my head.

I mean Joe would be the first choice per se. But with Matip, health permitting, on a similar level, and given this mad, truncated season we're facing, they are all liable to get rotated far more than normal. van Dijk at times included.

..... Now is the question, should drop mane or auba for KDB.

I'd be looking to play all three personally mate given Sadio and Mo will more than likely be having a personal battle a top those charts again. Along with how critical the Arsenal and City men are to there respective clubs in the goals/ assist stakes.

I put Joe Gomez instead. Couldn't do with Wilson - Lewin strike force. Needed a mill for a real striker.

Unlimited transfers where before GW1 starts and when u use widlcard. But now 1 free transfer per week.
Thats strange. On my page it says I can make unlimited transfers till week 2

Opera Snapshot_2020-09-15_142017_fantasy.premierleague.com.png