FM BASE FPL LEAGUE 2020

I swear, If I picked Mane and Robertson for next Liverpool game, Salah and TAA would get hattrick of goals and assists.

Gotta get TAA in your team!
No idea where those BPS came from, lad is giving key passes to everyone. Shame that last one was not counted as FPL assist.

But still bad luck keeping Auba and swaping Mane to KDB. Had weak week, but there is lot of game time to go + might WC when the international break is and transfers have closed.

Just bobbing in to suggest you all add Rhian Brewster ASAP to your squads. Presumably at a real cheap fantasy price for a frighteningly good natural goal scoring talent.

Thank me at the end of the season.

Jesus. That’s an absolute steal for someone who’s every chance to be the top scoring Englishman the PL with regular games now.
Lets still be honest it will be big step up for him.
But for bench guy he definitely is good option, if you dont have other strategy in place.

Lets still be honest it will be big step up for him.
But for bench guy he definitely is good option, if you dont have other strategy in place.

I was being honest. I know just how frighteningly good he is.

Sheff Utd have got themselves a proper goal scorer finally.

Just realised we play Sheff Utd in three weeks at Anfield.

That’s added some extra spice haha.

Last min hunch Vardy would do rubbish so relied on my bench this week
Never use chips so early :/ U only have them once. Wildcard will be available next half of the season.
Triple capt is best used for double gameweek when team has it, same for bench boost. This will get the max out of it. TC can be used as punt ofcourse but still very bold move.

Never use chips so early :/ U only have them once. Wildcard will be available next half of the season.
Triple capt is best used for double gameweek when team has it, same for bench boost. This will get the max out of it. TC can be used as punt ofcourse but still very bold move.
Do it all the time lol. Still won it the last 2 years at work ?