FM-Base Full Download

Reaction score
Hi, When will FM-Base customers get their key and download instructions via email?? Will it be before 12am so we get chance to pre download? Or will we not be able to play the game at 12am?

At the very latest you will receive your key at 00:01 on Friday. Sean will continue until the last minute to try and get the keys released earlier to allow people to preload.

Thank you for the reply Jake. Much apprieciated!!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Just got my activation code from FM-Base. Its pre-loaded and ready to rumble at 12am wooooooooooooooop :P

Thank you for the reply Jake. Much apprieciated!!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Just got my activation code from FM-Base. Its pre-loaded and ready to rumble at 12am wooooooooooooooop :P

Alright mind if I ask you for some help there?

I just got my activation code... What the **** do I do with it?

Note: This is the first time I'm doing this online, so i am a complete idiot :P

Just got my key aswell.

I assume you have steam, so you need to find activate product on steam and type in the key

Yeah... I looked at it for 5 minutes and thought "wtf?"

Until I decided to scroll down :P

Found out how to do it... Google ftw :wub:

hey guys i need your help i get my key but cant found the download button

found it thanks

Last edited:
@Zoxy All you need to do is log into Steam and goto "Games>Activate a Product on Steam". From there, it will walk you through and ask you to enter your key.

Yep. I got the invoice when I initially ordered so I definitely entered my email address correctly.

I ordered mine yesterday, but didn't realise until a few hours ago that the email is actually in French. Have a look in your junk folder as well, just in case, but check through each email.
It should be there somewhere, and if not then contact support.

It's just came through. Thanks for the help though mate, much appreciated.

Still waiting for mine. A little annoying.

yeah i have the same problem havent gotten my mail yet!

Football Manager updated on facebook:

For those waiting for codes - huge apologies. We were informed that all that hadn't supplied by midnight would be doing it AT midnight. It seems they haven't. We're waking up some retailers at present asking what's going on and we'll update when we can. Once again - sorry.

I received two hours ago the activation code but no download link to setup programs.

What to do now ?
Am i missing something ?

Sorry for english.. i'm from italy

Help very appreciated!!!

I received two hours ago the activation code but no download link to setup programs.

What to do now ?
Am i missing something ?

Sorry for english.. i'm from italy

Help very appreciated!!!

On Steam click the Games drop down menu, then click "Activate a product on Steam" and then just type in the code.

Back