FM-Base Full Download

I just bought it on FM-Base about 20 minutes ago and haven't received anything, the final purchase page didn't bring up a ref number and now I'm a bit worried that's something has gone wrong, but the money has left the bank so I'm unsure.
Anyone know what to do, anyone on here I can contact to get the code?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot!

But i still have a doubt..
When i purchased (pre order) on this site, they sent me an email.. They said i would receive a download link on 21-10-2011 an activation code.
I received the activation code but no download link for the program (setup files)
So going to Steam and clicking "Activate a product on Steam" followed by my activation code could result (without program setup) in losing my product code with a invalid registration procedure?
Thanks a lot for support!

This is a joke, no mods or whatever here to help or anything.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Ok, I asked Football Manager on facebook and they told me to contact FM Base on here, what a load of rubbish this is.
Guess I'm not gonna be playing tonight...

Thanks a lot!

But i still have a doubt..
When i purchased (pre order) on this site, they sent me an email.. They said i would receive a download link on 21-10-2011 an activation code.
I received the activation code but no download link for the program (setup files)
So going to Steam and clicking "Activate a product on Steam" followed by my activation code could result (without program setup) in losing my product code with a invalid registration procedure?
Thanks a lot for support!

So long as you have a full working and fully updated version of Steam, just doing that should be fine. I got an activation key through email, used Steam to activate it and it started to download straight away.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

This is a joke, no mods or whatever here to help or anything.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Ok, I asked Football Manager on facebook and they told me to contact FM Base on here, what a load of rubbish this is.
Guess I'm not gonna be playing tonight...

It has gone past 1am, you know .. Okay, when did you put through the transaction?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Come on FM-Base! Where's my activation key???

When did you put through the transaction?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

I just bought it on FM-Base about 20 minutes ago and haven't received anything, the final purchase page didn't bring up a ref number and now I'm a bit worried that's something has gone wrong, but the money has left the bank so I'm unsure.
Anyone know what to do, anyone on here I can contact to get the code?

Check your email, and let me know if you have received an invoice.

About 45 mins ago, Finished work at midnight, got home, bought it on here and waited for code, nothing came. No receipt or anything.

Perfect... I drunk 3 cups so I could stay up tonight. This is going to be a LONG night. I might just have to break my record for most wanks in a day.

sorry just saw that :p i put through on th 18th I think...

I never got an invoice or anything, no receipt number, the money left the bank though.

About 45 mins ago, Finished work at midnight, got home, bought it on here and waited for code, nothing came. No receipt or anything.

You haven't received an invoice to your email account?

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

I never got an invoice or anything, no receipt number, the money left the bank though.

Are you 100% sure that you entered your email correctly?
All invoices/receipts and validation links are sent to the email that your provided.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I checked my e-mail, I actually put it through on the 19th, sorry

So you have the invoice through to your email but you weren't actually sent a validation code?
It's not sent through from the same 'sender', as the first part of the email is actually French. I had to check through my emails about three times before I realised that I actually had the code.

Yrah I'm sure, the only thing that was a bit weird was the verified by visa page came up, then went away instantly, then it came up with a page saying my order was complete.
I gave a shipping address as my address as it was my girlfriends debit card we was using so her details was the billing details we used, not sure if that makes any difference?

The page said:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER N° Thank you for Your Order. .

You will soon receive an email from us confirming your transaction. This email will include the download link to the software you have purchased and the instructions to activate your license.
Still got the tab open.

The Page URL contains an order number, not sure if that will help?

Last edited:
Yrah I'm sure, the only thing that was a bit weird was the verified by visa page came up, then went away instantly, then it came up with a page saying my order was complete.
I gave a shipping address as my address as it was my girlfriends debit card we was using so her details was the billing details we used, not sure if that makes any difference?

The page said:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER N° Thank you for Your Order. .

You will soon receive an email from us confirming your transaction. This email will include the download link to the software you have purchased and the instructions to activate your license.
Still got the tab open.

The shipping address makes no difference at all.

For those who have definitely got an invoice through to their email, I suggest that you leave it one more hour and then contact Sean (Admin) or someone else on the administration or moderation team who know what happens.

Those who have not received an invoice at all, you have most likely mis-spelled your email address, as the invoice is sent immediately. Contact an admin or moderator to try and rectify this problem.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

The Page URL contains an order number, not sure if that will help?

Print screen the page and save it safely, and also note the order number. Send the details to Sean if he is online; otherwise, I'm sure the transaction page said that there was a 24/7 online help service that you could use.

100% not mispelt my email, just went back to the page as if I was buying again and my browser saves things I typed in as a drop down and my email is the only one on the drop down.

Think Gooner Eagle summed it up really. The timing of the release really in a way doesn't help, obviously because of the time. It could easily just be a case of the mail taking a while to get there

If I couldn't help you then I'm sorry, but I'm not a moderator or admin so I don't know how the transaction process works. I was just offering advice from what I saw as I put my own transaction through.

I'm actually going to sleep now, so good luck with getting your download sorted, and just check to see if any one can help you out from the admin team.

Unfortunately there is a bit of a back-log with sending out the emails with the activation codes. So you may have to wait a hour or two to get them.

Also, the email comes to your email address in French. Make sure you check your junk folder, and if you haven't received it by the morning, send Sean a PM on here.

Hopefully you will get your email soon, so keep checking.

PS. I am unsure on the workings of the purchasing system, so no point asking me. Just hang in there, we will get you sorted out if you are having problems.

Back