FM-Base Full Download

Thanks for trying to help, no admins around here to help it seems.
Such a shame, was looking forward to staying up all night, got the day off work tomorrow ready to play.
Guess I'll just wait and see.

Thanks for trying to help, no admins around here to help it seems.
Such a shame, was looking forward to staying up all night, got the day off work tomorrow ready to play.
Guess I'll just wait and see.

Dunc just gave you a couple of bits of advice

Hi all,
I received my email with the code, but not the download link...Zoxy, where did you find it?
Otherwise any help would be appreciated?
Cheers!

Load up steam, or install it if you don't already have it. Then you go to the top bar > games > Activate a product on steam, there you type in your activation code, and it will start downloading.

Still nothing, guess it'll be there in the morning, fingers crossed.

Cheers Dunc, I thought i might have to go through Steam but wanted to make sure i did the right thing!

Still nothing, guess it'll be there in the morning, fingers crossed.

If you have paid for it, it will get to you today at some point. Hopefully by the morning.

Cheers Dunc, I thought i might have to go through Steam but wanted to make sure i did the right thing!

Yep, everyones version of the game needs activating via steam. :) once you have activated it and downloaded it, you can put steam in offline mode if you don't fancy using it while you play.

If I order mine now, how logn will I be waiting? :P Doesn't matter either way because I'm at work until 3:30 and my ******* internet isn't working at home so it's going to be getting on 6pm anyway before I can even download the bladdy thing!

I have not received the link

I have not received the download link as promised FM2012 until October 21.

Just received the activation code of the game. I have opened account on STEAM, I registered, but how to download there?

The activation code arrived, but the rest of the process is quite confusing. I still need to wait for the link? I hope your help.

:S

you all could have avoided these problems if you had brought the game on disc, also saved yourself a few quid :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

you all could have avoided these problems if you had brought the game on disc, also saved yourself a few quid :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Not many sites give their members a nice little discount though for subscribing to a news letter-which I thought was a great little idea. Yeah there's been a delay for some, but it's hardly surprising. And not all shops are reliable. Bought a couple of games before from reputable retailers before-only to find the activation key missing.

Mine came through just before half 8 this morning, got it on download now :)

Not many sites give their members a nice little discount though for subscribing to a news letter-which I thought was a great little idea. Yeah there's been a delay for some, but it's hardly surprising. And not all shops are reliable. Bought a couple of games before from reputable retailers before-only to find the activation key missing.
Yeah, I got through the same email giving 10% off on FM12 purchases. I've always been a fan of the forum, but I must admit that even small deals like that keep me coming back for more.

Back