FM-Base HaxBall Tournament

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following groups have been drawn for the HaxBall tournament. Please note that these groups were drawn at random and will only be coincidental if players are drawn in an advantageous group

Team 1:

Danny

Raphael

Foss

Team 2:

Ronan

Brian

Jamees

Team 3:

Joneesy

I3east

Alfie

Team 4:

Giggles

CtPauley

Dunc

Fixtures will be released on Friday 29th July, with the games to be played before the deadline of Friday 5th August. A week's worth to play the games.

Last edited:
I'm gonna hang out with my **** out, and rock out with my **** out!

I understand that there may be a few issues.

Those who may not be able to fulfill their games (Brian and Ronan will be away for 5 days and 2 weeks respectively) will only have until Sunday 30th July to play their games. If that cannot be done, then they will be replaced by two other members, as long as their team is still in the tournament.

If you are unable to connect to the host in HaxBall, rotate the hosts until one of you (six) are able to host. There is bound to be at least one of you to host six players. Almost all can. If not, wait a period of time and go back to it.

​I would highly recommend a neutral host. Somebody who isn't playing in the match to take hosting responsibility.

​I would highly recommend a neutral host. Somebody who isn't playing in the match to take hosting responsibility.

Fair. I'll neutrally host the fixtures, and avoid unfair kicking and what-not.

HaxBall fixtures:

Team 1 vs. Team 2

Team 3 vs. Team 4

Team 1 vs. Team 3

Team 2 vs. Team 4

Team 1 vs. Team 4

Team 2 vs. Team 3

The fixtures are simple and everyone plays each other once. Top two teams go and face each other in a one-off match to decide the winning team of HaxBall.

* Format may change.

Oh dear, got Shittles on my team.

Although, if hes as good on Haxball as he is at cutbacks on fifa, Ct should be alright.

Oh dear, got Shittles on my team.

Although, if hes as good on Haxball as he is at cutbacks on fifa, Ct should be alright.

Ct is good, albeit, but Giggles runs around like a headless chicken sometimes.

My team vs Dunc's team, do we play our matches whenever?

In that case, as 13EAST is the only one in the two teams (Mine and Dunc's) that doesn't go on IRC regularly, he should probably post here times in which he is able to play.

Danny, Raphael, Foss, Ronan,Brian:

I am able to play tomorrow from 9:30am to midday. After that anytime I am online.

Yes, do you this as a discussion thread to organize games for those who don't have IRC. Much easier and people will know.

Ok, I think it'd be best if you all try to organize the games yourselves, instead of me having to host them. Any irregularities will be dealt with.

Sorry I am going to have to pull out. I haven't got the time to take part.

Status
Not open for further replies.