Godfish93

Reaction score
FM Base Internationals - Draft Phase

It is time. We have 7 teams, and it is time for them to pick their players. Prior to this, each team has nominated three HG players, which can be found marked in the squads.

So, how will it work? Each team will select a player in sequence to fill out their 18 man squad. The order, finalised by me and Lippo, is as follows:

1 - Ireland

2- Scandanavia

3 - Australia

4 - Wales

5 - England

6 - Scotland

7 - USA

For the second round, the order is reversed. I.e, USA picks two players at the end of round 1, Ireland 2 at the end of round 2, and so on.

Squads

Ireland - Seamus Coleman, James McCarthy, Shane Long

Scandanavia - Kasper Schmeichel, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Christian Eriksen

Australia - Mat Ryan, Matthew Leckie, Mile Jedinak

Wales - Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Ashley Williams

England - Luke Shaw, Raheem Sterling, John Stones

Scotland - Craig Gordon, Scott Brown, Lee Griffiths

USA - Clint Dempsey, Fabian Johnson, Michael Bradley

Ireland to pick first, and then we are off.

So, how about it Ireland? I'm guessing that you have to grab Bendtner right before it is our turn!

Fantastic!...I'll be home from work in the next 2 hrs.

I'll then sync up with Otter and Brendn about our choice (may be quite obvious). I'll then announce it. :)

Last edited:
As soon as you've announced your obvious 1st choice (Paul McShane right?), I will announce Scandinavia's equally obvious first pick here!

As soon as you've announced your obvious 1st choice (Paul McShane right?), I will announce Scandinavia's equally obvious first pick here!

Haha he did well for me in the FM-Base KO Cup. Sadly though, I don't think he is fit for this competition :p

C'mon Disco, Its been 2 hours! Hurry up & pick Messi :p

Cristiano Ronaldo for Scandinavia!

While we're waiting, If my Aussie team mates have any suggestions on who to target next round PM them to me. Save me messaging everyone all the time. Am at work :(

I'll look to make our 2nd choice tomorrow morning (in 9hrs). If my teammates have any suggestions, PM me also. :)

So next up the US with 2 picks, then its back to the Scots.