I'm going to be off-line most of the day so if my Aussie team mates want to draft for us, assuming we actually get a few picks in today, then I'm ok with that. Just so things dont get held up.

I'll be taking David Alaba for England. Also, I will be away for most of tomorrow as well, so play nice without me.

As we wait for USA to fix their draft pick, here are the picks so far, red being players from that country as required.

Ireland - Seamus Coleman, James McCarthy, Shane Long, Lionel Messi, Thibaut Courtois, Karim Benzema

Scandinavia - Kasper Schmeichel, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Christian Eriksen, Cristiano Ronaldo, Arjen Robben, Vincent Kompany

Australia - Mat Ryan, Matthew Leckie, Mile Jedinak, Luis Suarez, Paul Pogba, Eden Hazard

Wales - Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey, Ashley Williams, Manuel Neuer, Thiago Silva, Sergio Aguero

England - Luke Shaw, Raheem Sterling, John Stones, Neymar, Robert Lewandowski, David Alaba

Scotland - Craig Gordon, Scott Brown, Lee Griffiths, Mario Götze, Sergio Ramos, Arturo Vidal

USA - Clint Dempsey, Fabian Johnson, Michael Bradley, Marco Reus, Mesut Ozil, Jérôme Boateng, ?

Feel free to steal this and update it!

Last edited:
Thanks for doing that Davey, not been at my laptop the last couple of days to do it

So MkMillwall, pick another, then it's back to the Scottish!

Dang it my bad didn't realize, this board makes it so much easier! Yaya Toure then!

Just for that, I'll put my pick in in the morning. That and I'm shattered. Round 3/4 fixtures will be released when I'm on my pc next.

So now we wait for Lippo to steal my pick again!

That means that the Scandinavians get a helpful of Toni Kroos!