Could my Aussie team mates PM me if they are not going to be available to play the first round please. Otherwise I'll assume everyone can play & pick accordingly. Thanks :)

The final England picks (surprised one of these is still free, which means he probably isn't :p ): Shkodran Mustafi and Goalazo Higuain!

The final England picks (surprised one of these is still free, which means he probably isn't :p ): Shkodran Mustafi and Goalazo Higuain!

God dammit! I was hoping to poach Higuain in the final round! :p

The Aussie squad to defeat the Yanks will be: Maximus, Weiry & Yeti. Good luck boys, if anyone wants a practice match, let me know.

For the Red White and Blue we have Mkmillwall vs Yeti , Meehar vs Maximus, and Ninjaskill vs Weiry. Trust the lads to get a result!

Think the actual match-ups will be decided by the Fish?

Not me, but an undisclosed party.

As soon as I have all the numbers, or by 8pm tomorrow evening, I'll hopefully have a list of who plays who.

Could someone tell me the dates these fixtures have to be done etc? Or elaborate on what happens etc, since this is my first to this sort of thing.

Could someone tell me the dates these fixtures have to be done etc? Or elaborate on what happens etc, since this is my first to this sort of thing.

Cant say for sure but, generally, once the draft is done, round 1 will start & there will be a week long period for all games to be played. Though its usually flexible, could be a few more days, could be a few less. Just depends on players availability etc.

Hi Mate. In the Ashes and the FMBase World Cup we pretty much had 'gameweeks'. There was usually a cutoff although even they were soft and game could be played after them. Once you knew who your opponent was you'd contact them either on here or Steam and arrange a time.

It worked pretty well as in the World Cup I played MK (in the US), Lewie (Wales) and a guy from China who's FMbase name escapes me right now. Having the week allows you scope to arrange a time that suits both players.

Being in Australia I found that I was playing most of my games at around 10pm at night my time (GMT +10).

Edit: I see Lip beat me to it!

Hey fish? Turns out Weiry is on holidays so i will play in his spot. Dont remember which number i gave him.