FM Base Nation - The Challenge

This is going to sound stupid but how do I get this into my game? :p

download

save to

documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

start new game and select FM Base Nation Challenge.

download

save to

documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

start new game and select FM Base Nation Challenge.

Thanks mate :)
I don't have a editor data folder, should I make one?

Last edited:
can i download this and post screenies, even though im not a 200 poster? just not register to play in the team?

edit: also, it says on my save that FM base are 149th in the World but i thought it was 204?

Last edited:
can i download this and post screenies, even though im not a 200 poster? just not register to play in the team?

edit: also, it says on my save that FM base are 149th in the World but i thought it was 204?
yes thats fine mate

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

how come mine is 139th in the world :s

you have the BETA version you need to re download the database

is the euro draw different cause i havent got wales friendly and armenia etc

Last edited:
View attachment 137373

Overall Im pleased. Slightly Disappointed that we conceded 3 but Sam.Mkd played well, if it wasnt for the Iceland Keeper he could of easily got a hat-rick :D. Will post again after qualifiers :)

i have started this challenge and these are some of the screens. am being battered but with time i know when they mature, they'll do well!

View attachment 137373

Overall Im pleased. Slightly Disappointed that we conceded 3 but Sam.Mkd played well, if it wasnt for the Iceland Keeper he could of easily got a hat-rick :D. Will post again after qualifiers :)

I got injured, and I'm disappointed with you Ron, leaving me on the bench :'( Didn't realise so much had happened in this thread, might give it a shot once I clear my backlog.