Fm-base Paintball

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 2K
Because it means we would have to divert off our route, and then spend time getting back to it our going a different, possibly slower, way.

:|

you were just saying they should go to Leeds, now your not

No, i was saying lee was correct that it would take longer e.t.c never said they shouldn't go, god get your facts right.

yeh but lee was agreeing with sean that it wasnt worth it , who does something if its not worth anything

Yes. but sean said he would pick sam up from leeds, therefore, I could easily go to Leeds to get picked up or something.

Most sensible thing you have said in a while Lloyd, well done :)

So will i be getting picked up Sean?

not really seeing as we had stopped, like tellin the man utd spurs game its full time now

Not really, you could of easily replied to what Ad said, like you usually do. But, this time for a change you didn't trying to be a smartarse to prove a point obv.

but if youd already said stop before i'd replied how was i tryign to proove a point

So will i be getting picked up Sean?

Erm I'll have a look at the route I'm gonna be taking and see how easy it is to get to Leeds & Hull etc.. I will give you my decision in a week or so :)

well about 45mins to an hour depending on traffic and if you drive like a girl (which i can imagine sean does)

well about 45mins to an hour depending on traffic and if you drive like a girl (which i can imagine sean does)

Wow you're really racking up the brownie points there Sam >_>

Back