Fm-base Paintball

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 2K
Me and Sam might be home by 27th May anyway, i'm sure my exam period is May.....

My exam period is 14th May to 1st June. :)

I'm deffinately going paintballing no matter what though.

id do anything to shoot lee repeatedly.... but i cba :)

wat happens if you hav an exam on the 26th?

Well the 26th is a Saturday... 27th is a Sunday and 28th is a bank Holiday. :)

I hate how this died. An FM-Base paintball/all day drink would go down nicely.

And i've known Kris and Gregor so long without meeting them :(

Sorry for bringing up old threads, I was feeling nostaligic/in the need for some quality fm-base reading :)

plus, i'm a mod...i'm allowed.

Meeting Lee and Greg was fun :) Would be cool to catch up and meet others.

Yeah I would be up for this if anyone else was. I think a site further north than Milton Keynes would be better (to suit all of us admins/mods anyway).

Indeed, Southern people are rich enough to travel anyway.

Does it have to be paintball ? I say we just have a **** up somewhere (6)

If it's just going to be the staff we should just do it in Boro. That way i can sleep with Lee,avoid hotel bill and everyone can go?

Yeah Lets....... (In a few years :'()

Or you could go down and meet them and get Sean Lee or whoever to buy you beer or if that is to strong for just get some shandy :D

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

If it's just going to be the staff we should just do it in Boro. That way i can sleep with Lee,avoid hotel bill and everyone can go?

You would rather sleep with lee then pay a hotel bill :O

Odear ;)

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

You would rather sleep with lee then pay a hotel bill :O

Odear ;)

Aww no, does that mean i have to suffer with you guys playing pro evo on the night?! :| haha (just joking. :P )

Back