FM-Base PES5 League no.2

ajw said:
I'd buy an adapter and stuff,but then theres the hassle of moving the PS2 downstairs to wire it up to my PC, and then still trying to keep my PS2 wired to a TV...

Surely you have a portable TV you can use? :)

Iv just ordered a Network Adaptor from Amazon, should be here by fri :)

ANT101 said:
Iv just ordered a Network Adaptor from Amazon, should be here by fri :)

Do you know if you have the right sorta modem?

think so, iv got a wireless router,

not sure know :worried:

yeh thats fine.

Didnt work with me becuase my modem uses USB and if you want to use a modem it must have an Ethernet connection

oh thats gd u had me worring there.

A bit off topic but I didnt want 2 use a new thread,

Any1 know the name of the tune thats played at the start of PES 5??

I will play when are you having it, i just need to know what to buy, i think im really good at pro, im sick of winning the computer and my mates and wana see how good i really am, so tell me what i need to buy and i will

ANT101 said:
oh thats gd u had me worring there.

A bit off topic but I didnt want 2 use a new thread,

Any1 know the name of the tune thats played at the start of PES 5??

Its by kasabian I think,not sure of its name though

Its kasabian - club foot, and in my new modem an ntl 1 it has 3 wholes, and arial 1, 1 that goes into my pc and one in the fone wire will i still have to buy a router thing or can i jus get online and unplug one of them cables

Brum Boy said:
I will play when are you having it, i just need to know what to buy, i think im really good at pro, im sick of winning the computer and my mates and wana see how good i really am, so tell me what i need to buy and i will

You need to buy one of these.

Make sure your modem has a free space for an ethernet cable to plug into. If you have a router then you shouldn't have to worry as that should have plenty of spare ethernet holes.

We are looking to start by 01/07/06 at the latest.

got my Network Adaptor 2day :)

Its up & running, just played my first PES game online its GR8!

Good stuff :thup:

Nice one ANT101, glad to have another person in the league. Sean cheats by the way so it won't be much fun.

Brum Boy said:
Its kasabian - club foot, and in my new modem an ntl 1 it has 3 wholes, and arial 1, 1 that goes into my pc and one in the fone wire will i still have to buy a router thing or can i jus get online and unplug one of them cables

You can use the NTL modem to play your PS2 online but you can not use the PS2 and PC together without a router.

To use the PS2, turn off your PC and Modem for 30 seconds and make sure you connect your modem to your PC using the USB connection. Then plug your ethernet cable into the NTL modem's ethernet port and connect it to your PS2's ethernet port. Turn on your modem and wait till the RDY light stops blinking and turns solid green. Now turn on your PS2 and use the Network Access disc or the PES configuration to make a network config. Load PES and have fun.

Last edited:
Craven said:
Nice one ANT101, glad to have another person in the league. Sean cheats by the way so it won't be much fun.

Just because I won the league and you didn't :p

Sean said:
Just because I won the league and you didn't :p

Nah you won that fairly, it's the dirty play that i'll never forget. You put the pause icon up within the first 2 minutes of the game, I figure something must be up like the phone is ringing or someone is at the door. After the pause instead of giving the ball back you run up the other end of the field and get the lamest penalty eeeeever. You can say it all you like, as if you meant to miss it. :rolleyes:

They load Bitlord aswell so the game lags.

Now your just talking about yourself Kris :p