FM-Base PES5 League no.2

Kris said:
They load Bitlord aswell so the game lags.

ewww BitLord is so n00by.... µtorrent is where it's at. :)

I hate torrents, I have tried to use them many times but they have never finished downloading. It takes weeks or months to finish downloadin anything.

That's because people very rarely share the torrents. So a file usually ends up with a seeder to leecher ratio of 1:100+

K i'll sound like a noob but that didnt make much sense. If its that hard to download why does everybody bother?

torrents suck, http downloading pwnz

clackerbag said:
K i'll sound like a noob but that didnt make much sense. If its that hard to download why does everybody bother?

Seeders = People who share the torrent
Leechers = People who download the torrent

People bother because they're very easy to access and you can download larger files (unlike on rapidshare etc... where files are split into smaller sizes).

Sean you would love Rapidshare if you **** ISP let you use it! Tiscali is even better if you have a dynamic IP becuase you can 'cheat' the limits

Im up for some games on Wednesday onward if you want a few friendlies :)

OK,

I can play anytime after 5:00.

Last edited:
Cool well give me a shout on here or IRC after 5 :)

Maybe if i get my memory card bk :(

ANT101 said:
Any1 want a pre-league tourny this weekend??

I'll give you a few games if you want, catch me on msn. wes.***@ntlworld.com.

Craven said:
I'll give you a few games if you want, catch me on msn. wes.***@ntlworld.com.

Aye that would be gd :thup:

If no1 wants to play a tourny then we could have a few games.

i wud of joined but my disk got scratched when i released my fury at a pavel nedved missed header sorry:(

pughdiniho said:
i wud of joined but my disk got scratched when i released my fury at a pavel nedved missed header sorry:(

Well done.

pughdiniho said:

:haha: I know the feeling

Nah I don't really want to play a tourney. Got other stuff to be doing. Plus I don't want too much practice otherwise I will win the next league too easily ;)