Fm Base PES6 League (xbox 360)

Ok then if you dont mind we will finish it tomoro or something, if thats ok?

Yeh sure I'm off uni tomorrow so I will probably be online sometime during the day.

Who is still left to play i finished all my matches and so has kris, are we having season 2 or playing a knock out cup or something? Hopefully this time there will be more of us too :p

I think we should start a cup as well :D

Sounds like a good idea. I would be interested if we could get enough people it could be group stages then to the knockouts

Yea cup sounds good too me i think i was unlucky in a few of my games aswell

well i still avnt played jamie or sykes bt wud be well interested in a cup and season 2 etc...

i kicked jamie and you got 6 points ifioy :p

had to dig this out abit, i wil be able to join any tournies/leagues going on soon, i got xbox live working now(gamertag is jamgla), i am looking to buy a pre owned copy of pro evo in the very near future

We are still waiting on every n00b in here to finish there games.

Yeh sorry. I have Trav, Craven & Sykes to play. Should be easy enough as they seem to be online a fair bit and we should be able to get our games played.

From the looks of the table at the moment mine and craven's games could be crucial to deciding the winner :D

When do you want to play sean? i cant remember who else i have to play, but i remember losing to nufc

When do you want to play sean? i cant remember who else i have to play, but i remember losing to nufc

Anytime really. Just message me next time I'm on live and I'll probably give you a game.

Good stuff the sooner we finish the sooner we can start again :p

From the looks of the table at the moment mine and craven's games could be crucial to deciding the winner :D

Well I'm absolute balls on it now anyway mate, I won't win it that's for certain.

i pwned him the other day :D he is getting worse or im class

Kris if you want. Set up a knockout cup and we can start playing that now as well :)

i pwned him the other day :D he is getting worse or im class

woah he must be getting worse then. :p