Fm Base PES6 League (xbox 360)

ill get his email addy and post it on here so people can contact him :)

vavavoom2k4 at hotmail.com is darren's email

jamiejkmorris at gmail.com is jamie's

get your games played people.

Last edited by a moderator:
im one step closer lol to playing pes online, i got an xbox 360 now :D, just need to get a subscription and a pes lol

Now that I have the internet back feel free to message me when i'm online and we can play our games :)

i know this is going off topic but dont want to start new thread, ok so now i have a xbox 360, is all i have to do is get a network adaptor(i have wireless), get a subscription to gold xbox live and hey presto i have xbox live, or will i have to pay tiscali or will there gay fup stop me

If your router has an ethernet port free then just connect it to your XBOX360 and away you go, if your wireless router has no free port then you will need the wireless network adapter.

I e-mail darren and jamie but they never seem to want to play, i am free anytime, i only have sean and them to left.

i conected the ethrnet cable from router to xbox(just in range:p )
but wen i test connection it fail on mtu, can any1 help?

go to xbox.com then on the help pages it tells u wot to set ur i.p and stuff to. i had the same trouble with mine :p

ok, will have a look, and if cant find anything looks like i will be speakin to sum drongo from microsoft lol

Played my matches against darren

Brum Boy 4 - 1 Darren
Darren 0 - 1 Brum Boy

He had a chance right at the death of the second game 1 on 1 and i thought it went in lol.

Just going to delete Jamie from the league.

Yay 3-0 wins for all :)

ahh well least that gives Trav 1 win :rolleyes:

oi oi! i am shiz though... so thanks sean.

Sean 1 - 0 Brum
The second game was 1-0 to sean at half time then i had a nock on my door and it was my girfriend someone in her family died so i quit, so sean can just have that game 1-0 too.

You sure we can pick it up another time if you want it doesn't bother me?