Fm Base PES6 League (xbox 360)

yea the first game you killed me but the second i missed a few easy chances i beat Darren twice 2-1 so thats gave me a few points :D

dsykes i think check his profile on the league

done it. my first game with Sean i thought i was gonna win but he somehow always seems to know where your passes are gonna go and u can never guess where his are going lol :p

Our first game was 2-2, I should have scored more in the second half though but you put up a good fight and even managed to foul me in the box a few times without the ref blowing up :p

The second game was 4-0 to me. 3-0 by half time I was just strolling and should really have scored a few more. Was funny when you just kept fouling me to prevent it from going 5-0 :D

yep lol:D i think i had 3 sent off, or was it 4?
and yes, i did think u shud have had about 3 penalties in the first game :p

O we are progessing now only jamie hasnt played a match yet, sean i was expecting you to win every match the way you have been built up, but anything can happen lol

what has happened to kris? he beat me in every game we played before the league but he just hasnt performed so far :p

I think i have played well once so far that was my first match when i beat craven 3-0 but i did feel sorry for him as his forwards were on blues and had the turning circle of a bus lol he also kept complaining arsenal are really strong and kept knocking his players off the ball lol

I think i have played well once so far that was my first match when i beat craven 3-0 but i did feel sorry for him as his forwards were on blues and had the turning circle of a bus lol he also kept complaining arsenal are really strong and kept knocking his players off the ball lol

It wasn't that your players were strong because Arsenal are not a physical team. It was that Perotta and De Rossi were weak on the ball so I lost it a lot in midfield. As for the blues I can't really moan, I'm sure I've played someone who had the same problem with his forwards on blues. All it came down to was that your tactics worked better than mine in the first game and I couldn't adapt, well done. :)

It was 1-1 bruum boy i just scored and i had a corner and it 'froze' and your tactics do work but they ruin the fun of the game.

Just read what you said propely, how do they ruin the fun of the game i still get threw balls work against me online, and you scored 5 past me in 2 matches. Everygame i have played in has had goals i have scored 27 i think in 8 games seems to me my matches are fun to watch and play in :p

Yea Sean 2 :p just had a bad two games against you thats all :D

Yup Sean#2 I'm obviously Sean#1 :)

I'll be online after MOTD tonight so if anyone wants a game just come online and we can have our games :thup:

Our first game was 5-0 NUFC not 4-0 mate, Totti got 3, Mancini 1 and Montella 1. Changing it now.