Fm Base PES6 League (xbox 360)

i shouldnt have wrote jamgla waits for abuse lol

get a proper job like me. i'm on 40-50 quid a week (depends how long i work) :D

Trav hurry up and join the league :D Im going to ask a few others i play on live if they wanna join aswell boost the numbers

Trav hurry up and join the league :D Im going to ask a few others i play on live if they wanna join aswell boost the numbers

im well confused on how to join, cant do things unless it is blatantly obvious

basically on monday or when ever i set it to...the site will generate fixtures. Then you arrange your games with who ever when ever and one of you fills in the score after the game and the other will have to confirm the score before it goes through.

ok cool, i think i have joined, not sure though :S. so do we pick teams for every fixture or do we have an overall team to play through the games?

It's usually a set team throughout. If so I'll take Roma.

Yes club teams and everyone pick there set side now...i will take Barca :D

i want man utd ( i whooped trav twice with them last night :D)

I figured that you was a FIFA man when we played. There was a time you was clear through and you long passed it out for a throw in, I thought 'FIFA' to myself straight away.

Well we have 8 now and im sure the fixtures will be generated while im at work..then im going straight into Cumbernauld which is a bit far away so i may not be back at a decent time to check so here is some rules again.

.The club you select in your first game is the club you must go for the whole league

.10 min games

.home team invites and enters score

Few glad nobody took arsenal while i was away so i will be arsenal :D

Kris you have to generate the fixtures. Just click on the event and there will be an Admin tab where you can sort it.

my bad...now done you are all free to play your games but im not sure how you add in the scores but Sean and Wes prob do....ill also make a cup if we all want?

I'm free around 8, but we don't have to play in that order. Just play whoever, whenever.

Add me to XBOX Live and I'll be on near 8 and we can play both our games.