Fm Base PES6 League (xbox 360)

yeah but your already registered aint you your name is on the thing

so lucky with dodgy penalty's free kicks and flooky goals from Hleb...watch out for his pain in the **** tactics plays 6 players v deep and always the threw ball to Henry

I've devised a counter to this now Kris, already played him though so I'll save it for a new league/tournament.

Thinking of little sceme's to beat me eh guys? My tactics work well though dont they? I dont play defensive though i also have 4 forward players. I could win without henry did he score past you kris except the penalty?? Me having the luck kris what about me walking our first game winning 2-0 then it decides to freeze and next we draw 3-3

Calm down Brum Boy it's just a game. :rolleyes:

Calm down, i aint getting worked up lol i just think its funny you's coming up with little scemes makes me feel like im the one to beat in this league :p

Hardly, you've already been beat twice anyway. Your deep defending requires attention and there is nothing more to it. Don't take it too seriously, it's supposed to be a bit of fun. Nobody here is going to think any more or less of the person finishing first or last place.

You haven't even played everyone yet as well so don't jump the gun. Sean, jamiejkmorris and dsykes87 to go for you right?

Yeah, i have a feeling sean is going to be good. Even though he never plays anyone lol i am just taking it as a bit of fun. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition though is there :D

It was 1-1 bruum boy i just scored and i had a corner and it 'froze' and your tactics do work but they ruin the fun of the game.

played terrible tonight got humped 2nd game vrs nufc and just beat trav :(

Sean is very good btw

Awww thanks :cheers:

Pity i didn't show it against Kris tonight

Lost first game 1-2

I think it was 13 shots for me and 4 shots for Kris, can't believe i only scored one :(

Second game I won 1-0

I think we both had 9 shots each and Kris knows he should have at least scored once :p