Fm Base PES6 League (xbox 360)

Kris

Reaction score
Well i felt this deserved it's own thread

WeIf you have an xbox 360 pes6 and xbox live join the league :D

the password is KZdxIUtp

FM Base League

4 people in already :D

I don't understand how it is unfair. If you know enough people who own the PC version, set a league up.

Right guys, i go to centre parcs on friday and get back on the monday which is the start date.So i will come staright online when i get back is that ok?

I don't understand how it is unfair. If you know enough people who own the PC version, set a league up.

I don't though and people I knoe own an xbox of which i wont have much time to play so ber waste of money so dont be a smart **** and say get one! >_> :p

right simer down :p

Brum boy it dont matter when you play your games you arrange them with your opponent

Ah right so you have you just play when you can really? Never had one of these online before i just play ranked matches, how will we no who we play and when?

When the league is ready there will be a fixture list, you don't have to play straight away so don't fret.

Yeh you can just contact your opponent and just arrange a time & date between yourselves..easy :)

P.S I've joined.

Good lad :D you fancy a few games later tonight then?

hopefully should get my gear through tommorow *prays*, might need a bit of help, so if i get stuck is it alright if i PM some people to help me out?

It's really east but yea im usually on xfire or irc :)

ok sweet, ive set up xbox live (i think) my name is travvy66, so ad me if you like.

well i will be getting an xbox 360, just 90 quid left to go, should have one by may lol

When I was around your age I had 2 paper rounds, went car washing twice a week after school and mowed the grass and trimmed the hedge at weekends. I made around £10-15 a week and had £5 pocket money on top of that. £20 for a 15 year old every week 6 years ago wasn't bad. With a little effort you could have it sooner. :)

well, i did have a paper round but gave it up cos it was too cold lol

**jamgla waits for abuse and people calling him a wimp lol