FM-Base Quiz Of The Month - January

answers posted, not gonna be great but i like quizzes 8-|

Hey Guys

Just got back from work, gonna eat dinner then set about marking peoples answers. i got a few to get through, apologies those waiting to find out their scores

Got 7/22 - a little disappointing given my age compared to most of the others on here, but considering that I was just 6 when the Premier League started, it wasn't too bad I suppose. How any of you guys got much more than that when you weren't even born by then, I will never know. Well Done

Triv was i close on the pic i really thought i had it cracked !

I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about it until you give me the answer :S
Tune in on Sunday Night to find out those niggling answers - and Round 2 of course

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Triv was i close on the pic i really thought i had it cracked !
Don't really know how you can be close if u got it wrong....

This is Michael Reiziger

_40352553_reiz203x270.jpg

That last one is an uber brain teaser, really impossibly hard question, think I may have got 6/7 right on it, but that's relying on a really really old Football magazine which had all the previews for the teams etc. I haven't read it for a long time, so not sure really :S

was quite happy with my 9 right. but alas, another wrong answer on the picture

6/22. Ruined by the fact I only got 2 for the last question, mind went blank. Difficult questions, especially the ones about the beginning of the Premier League when my age counts against me...

1/22 for me. Would say gutted, but it's 1 more than I expected XD Got Question 8 right, but was sure I had one cracked on Q10 with Bruce Grobelaar. Ahh well ;)

13/22 for me, slightly disappointed that I didn't get more in the last question, but who the **** is in no. 9?

Great Quiz 13/22 that ****** picture is driving me insane.

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Great Quiz Triv.

13/22 gutted about question no 2 and that ****** picture is driving me insane.

Still nobody got Q9... I'm gonna be under pressure to find a pic as hard for Round Two... :mad:

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:33 AM ----------

Anymore Entrants?

got until 10pm tomorrow :)

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:35 PM ----------

Ok, i'm bored so i'm going to post up round in the OP within the next 15 mins and the first round scorecard

- a day earlier than originally stated but i have had no entries all day today