Yeah, traditional forums had a sense of community. You got to know people, made some friends, made some enemies, it was normal human interaction, just online. These massive websites though, they're just toxic.

Yeah, traditional forums had a sense of community. You got to know people, made some friends, made some enemies, it was normal human interaction, just online. These massive websites though, they're just toxic.

This.

I use discord, twitter and facebook, but a forum you can track back conversations, put tons of information in one thread and this is what makes me come back here more often.

If we could integrate this social media here, it would be great!

I have absolutely no clue on reddit, used it a few times but it seems terrible. I must be doing something wrong as it is popular. Give me a normal forum any day

Reddit has changed over the past 7 or so years, it's gotten so big it's lost the 'community' feel to it, that forums maintain. I'd rather use forums for niche topics (kinda like FM), but people must feel differently considering how lonely this place looks nowadays

If people from here, would like to join the FM-Base Discord Server: https://discord.gg/8k5TJp8 - If you join, and let me know you're from this thread, you can find me easier, as I often check it when I'm not at home, and we can talk more.

If you're interested in helping me with this project I'm TRYING to do, reach out and you can join me!

If people from here, would like to join the FM-Base Discord Server: https://discord.gg/8k5TJp8 - If you join, and let me know you're from this thread, you can find me easier, as I often check it when I'm not at home, and we can talk more.

If you're interested in helping me with this project I'm TRYING to do, reach out and you can join me!

Is it possible to have Sub sections of the forum based on the game tab?

how do you mean?

Today, if i want to see check some training, i have to go to tactics section. Or if i want to check about how to boost morale of players, medical centre, etc? Where do i go here in the forum?

What if, the forum is divided by the most important sub sections of the game, like squad management, tactics, training, scouting, and of course a general section and also editing (pre and in game). Not to mention a new media section with links to discord, twitter, etc.

I know that this would change some things around here, but a more clear forum can bring more persons here and also make the navigation more easy for all.

Just a thought.

Today, if i want to see check some training, i have to go to tactics section. Or if i want to check about how to boost morale of players, medical centre, etc? Where do i go here in the forum?

What if, the forum is divided by the most important sub sections of the game, like squad management, tactics, training, scouting, and of course a general section and also editing (pre and in game). Not to mention a new media section with links to discord, twitter, etc.

I know that this would change some things around here, but a more clear forum can bring more persons here and also make the navigation more easy for all.

Just a thought.

Ah gotcha, yeah' a split in the players section wouldnt be a bad idea.

Team & Player Management
  • Transfers
    • Wonderkids
    • Shortlist Downloads
    • Youtube scout reports
  • Training
    • New player coaching
    • PPMs
    • Best Staff
  • Medical Centre
    • Staff shortlists
    • Player Happiness
    • Agents etc
  • Team Management
    • Squad Harmony
    • Motivation
    • How to manage contracts and poach players?
    • Team specfic sub thread
      • Starting with Man U
      • Starting with Man C
      • Starting with ***

Ah gotcha, yeah' a split in the players section wouldnt be a bad idea.

Team & Player Management
  • Transfers
    • Wonderkids
    • Shortlist Downloads
    • Youtube scout reports
  • Training
    • New player coaching
    • PPMs
    • Best Staff
  • Medical Centre
    • Staff shortlists
    • Player Happiness
    • Agents etc
  • Team Management
    • Squad Harmony
    • Motivation
    • How to manage contracts and poach players?
    • Team specfic sub thread
      • Starting with Man U
      • Starting with Man C
      • Starting with ***

Plus tactic sharing and get the streamers to have a channel/section here, plus editing section for skins, custom DBs or scenarios.

Is it possible?

Plus tactic sharing and get the streamers to have a channel/section here, plus editing section for skins, custom DBs or scenarios.

Is it possible?

A streaming forum has been setup for 19. We have a the usual tactics section, skins section, and a custom db/scenarios section already. I'll try and get training added into the tactics section.

i'm also active here, but the tactics section is pretty dead.

i'm looking for a place to find decent tactics, like the good old days where people tested them and posted results etc. can anyone nudge me in the right direction?