FM Base Rovers - PS3 - FIFA11 - ProClub

neall has also said he will play and i will definately be on at 2 now

Me and Rhys played a few games yesterday done alright won a few games but only because other teams quit lol :)

okay thats us ready, come on now if your playing.

i think clubs is working again after my small psn **** up

Is there a space for me to join- My VP Stats are ****, so I understand if you don't want me ;)

Anyone up for clubs. Neall said he will play

Last edited:
This club has now gone Bankrupt and we've had to liquidate.

It's over people.

Finished.

This club has now gone Bankrupt and we've had to liquidate.

It's over people.

Finished.

this girl is a liar
Jane Eyre quotes ftw

The club is still going but alot of people either wont get the game (jonesy)
or are to lazy to play (the rest of us)

Remake Of FM-Base.

We're currently in the process of remaking the club after a long spell out. Me, Brian and Neall are trying to find players via IRC. Joe is getting PS3 on Friday and i'm buying the game Thursday which gives me a chance to Make my pro epic Thursday night. We're 'hoping' to perhaps form a 'Rivalry' with the other Pro club on the Forum and maybe play weekly if that's possible? This time we're going to be 'serious' in the way that last time, we weren't very communicative with eachother and it was hard to work together. As i said, Me, Brian and Neall use IRC so we can talk regularly and form games that way, but obviously if you don't want to go on IRC you can still ask for matches on this Thread.

We've deleted all old member of the club so this is a fresh start, you'll have to ask to re-join the club if you want to be in it. As i type this Brian should be updating the OP with players ect.. The old Rules still apply.

That's it Really. I really doubt we'll get many players to join this club with them all Joining DMF's Pro Team. But if you're interested to join, please say.

Any Problems, Contact The Managers, Either Me, Brian & Neall.

Last edited:
would be great to be your rivals and It will be nice to play against my old team and because I enjoyed playing for you alot I promise if I ever score against you I will not celebrate :D doubt I will score though im **** XD

anyways good luck with the club guys :)

Can you guys take Calum back?

He sucks.

Please take him. He'll fit in perfectly ;)

Harsh XD

Everyone is joining FM-Base FC, the good team (H)

wouldnt count Rovers out mate they might not have the best of winning records but they have some good players like Brian his a beast upfront when his up for it and Jonesy allways played amazing when I played with him on fifa 10 clubs and the others are also very good players and when we play them they will give us a good game I believe.