FM Base Rovers - PS3 - FIFA11 - ProClub

Think we should try and get 11 players for after the england game to play a game

me and rhys just played 3 games online well 2 and a half really and heres a little summary of them

game 1 : 3-2 win : I played as any and rhys was in goal and we did well Rhys made a few vital saves to stop the other team scoring and I hit a hat trick to win the game :D. Rhys if you are reading you did alot better than you thought mate well played.

game 2: 0-2 lose: we didnt play too bad but the other team was just stronger in attack and punished us with two goals.

game 3: 1-1 but counts as a 3-0 lose as rhys lost connection: we was playing well in this game took an early lead and even though the other team got an equaliser we continued to dominate and hit the post twice but then rhys lost connection so it unfortunately goes down as a defeat :(

Well done with the win lads. I know what you mean by other teams players being strong in attack, some people have such beasty pro's.

Well done lads. :)

sorry for not playing lately just been doing my manager mode (H)

sorry for not playing lately just been doing my manager mode (H)

I completely understand mate career mode is very addictive.. especially when you have done a glitch to get 2 bil transfer money and 50 mil wage money (6)

I completely understand mate career mode is very addictive.. especially when you have done a glitch to get 2 bil transfer money and 50 mil wage money (6)

i dont do that pointless cheating that takes the fun out of it

i dont do that pointless cheating that takes the fun out of it

I was bored so decided to make a leeds game and do it well anyway we are getting off topic here so end of convo lol

me and rhys just played 3 games online well 2 and a half really and heres a little summary of them

game 1 : 3-2 win : I played as any and rhys was in goal and we did well Rhys made a few vital saves to stop the other team scoring and I hit a hat trick to win the game :D. Rhys if you are reading you did alot better than you thought mate well played.

game 2: 0-2 lose: we didnt play too bad but the other team was just stronger in attack and punished us with two goals.

game 3: 1-1 but counts as a 3-0 lose as rhys lost connection: we was playing well in this game took an early lead and even though the other team got an equaliser we continued to dominate and hit the post twice but then rhys lost connection so it unfortunately goes down as a defeat :(
thx mate but i was poor lol but you was awseome and was on it like sonic :)

I dont think i have 50 posts but i would play if possible PSN- THFC_100. Im on it alot and i play at centre back and thought you might need a defender.

I dont think i have 50 posts but i would play if possible PSN- THFC_100. Im on it alot and i play at centre back and thought you might need a defender.

Your in when you get 13 more posts ;)

Anyone fancy a game?

Last edited: