FM-Base Signature Making World-Cup Qtr Finals Poll

Vote for your Favourite Signature

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alcaraz

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Apology to Participants[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To all Participants a big apology for the huge delay as I have been overseas for the past week or so but I could have done it if I had been arsed enough to go to the Business Centre in the hotel where I was staying[/FONT]​

Format

[FONT=&quot]A poll has been put up on this Thread to allow the average FM-Base Member to judge the various Signatures made by our fellow Signature Makers for the Quarter-Finals of the FM-Base Signature Making World-Cup to judge the Public Appeal Category included in this World-Cup.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Signature-Maker with most votes- 10 Points[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Signature Maker with 2nd most Votes- 9.5 Points[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Signature Maker with 3rd most Votes- 9 Points[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]and so on......[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Introduction[/FONT]​

For all the Voters a short in introduction is in order. These 5 Remaining Participants sucessfully negiotiated the Group Stages to Reach the Quarter-Finals where they were asked to make a Signature on Nigel De Jong.
For the full list of Rules and Regulations Voters may refer in the OP of this Thread
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f108/fm-base-signature-making-world-cup-quaterfinals-t51670.html

[FONT=&quot]FM-Base Signatures[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nathan[/FONT]

DeJong-1.png

Dunc

dejongsig.jpg

Toxicflame

fmbasedejong.jpg

AussieOchoa

DeJong.png

Toddzy

The Deadline for the Poll will be 1st December 2010

Last edited:
i (sp) accidently voted for toddzy instead of aussieochoa, would it be alright if you can change it if thats possible

Toddzy gets my vote for the comedy value and good photoshopping, but they're all good. Well done lads.

i (sp) accidently voted for toddzy instead of aussieochoa, would it be alright if you can change it if thats possible

yeah 1 vote will be transferred over to AussieOchoa in the time of reckoning although I cant change the numbers on the poll :S

yeah 1 vote will be transferred over to AussieOchoa in the time of reckoning although I cant change the numbers on the poll :S

kk sorry about that, was having a stupid moment

I forgot how balls mine was lul.

Nathans is my fav.

currently its between Toddzy and Toxicflame although Nathan is not far behind

toxicflame sig is awesome. Next one is Nathan, but de Jong smile in toxicflame sig is soo prety:)

Participants can vote for the sigs of other participants if they want 2 although I dount anyone is going to do it

Dunc and Toxicflame both voted Alcaraz =)