Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

FM-Base Staff Meet Up June 11 - The Video

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
So you may or may not know that the staff of FM-Base arranged for a second get together back in February after the success of the first meet up. We decided in Centre Parc's in Sherwood Forest.

This video is the aftermath/summary of the week just gone by....enjoy.

[video=youtube;YbfyQtHTD_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbfyQtHTD_c[/video]

Brian

Shelbourne Researcher
Feb 14, 2010
lols but is it as good as the motion sensor video hmmmm

P.S. Good to see Alfie is the centre of all the jokes made by you guys. He was getting to cocky ;)

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
At first, I was thinking "What the ****"... Then it go into it and it's just magic.

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
At first, I was thinking "What the ****"... Then it go into it and it's just magic.
I wanted to start it off all innocent then just fire into it, clearly i'm in the wrong field of work ;)

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Dec 3, 2009
Wish we had got a photo when Jake was sat naked on the toilet ******** while chundering into the sink at the same time...

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
I wanted to start it off all innocent then just fire into it, clearly i'm in the wrong field of work ;)
I thought it'd just be the lame photo's all the way through with the lame music, then it all started!

"Alfie Redrup, Alfie Redrup" - Made me LOL.

Becky

Super Moderator
Jul 21, 2008
Wish we had got a photo when Jake was sat naked on the toilet ******** while chundering into the sink at the same time...
Hahaha im suprised no1 did tbh! I wish someone got him smacking his head onto the table as well. :( lollll

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
LMAO! I wish I was bright enough to go and film it but it was 6am. Hilarious & disturbing.

I thought it'd just be the lame photo's all the way through with the lame music, then it all started!

"Alfie Redrup, Alfie Redrup" - Made me LOL.
Jake said it all ****** week.

Jak

May 17, 2010
haha reminds me of the ending credits of the Hangover, especially when 'you spin me right round' came on XD
How long you guys there for?

Jak

May 17, 2010
Great Week, 4 Staff managed to chunder
infractions for those that chundered :D I can't stop laughing at the image of someone chundering into a sink while taking a **** and also being naked XD Gotta love alcohol! :D

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Dec 3, 2009
spending a week with people who you only met over the internet, good effort :) Looked a good laugh :)
Nah, we all met for a weekend earlier in the year to see if we could cope with it.

I think I was getting on Kris's nerves by the end of it ;)

Mike.

Staff member
Feb 15, 2009
Nah, we all met for a weekend earlier in the year to see if we could cope with it.

I think I was getting on Kris's nerves by the end of it ;)
lol he was pretty ill, and your song was annoying, you having sour skittles was a terrible idea, will remember that for the Gumball Rally