FM-Base Staff Meet Up June 11 - The Video

Why......The......****......Did......I......Miss......This?????? Almost certain to be there next time :)

were you guys staying in mini appartment kind of things? How many to each one?

Two Villas, 6 in one, 4 in other.

One housed a talented football team, the other smelt like a farm (and had one talented football player - Jake).

were you guys staying in mini appartment kind of things? How many to each one?

Yeah, we had 2 villas. Me, Sean, Lee and Redders were in one villa. In the other villa it was Alfie, Kris, Mike, Jake, Dunc and Tirath! :)

Yeah, we had 2 villas. Me, Sean, Lee and Redders were in one villa. In the other villa it was Alfie, Kris, Mike, Jake, Dunc and Tirath! :)

Wait people from Boro and talented football team in the same house, how did that work

Wait people from Boro and talented football team in the same house, how did that work

It just did :wub:

265055_10150287664135469_666085468_9602144_3692127_n.jpg

They plied us with drink, gave us an 11 year old kid as a goal keeper, and then trashed us. Although we took them to ET in the Semis. :)

and then I came out of goal and dominated.

Was there a camp organised football tournament or something

Yeah, Center Parcs Sherwood Forest June 2011 winners = FM-Base FC #1 (Sean, Lee, Redders, Jake and Jon (random person who was put in our team).

Was only a 4 team tournament mind. Played a group stage (playing all 3) then a semi then a final.

1-1
1-0 (v FM-Base FC #2)
2-0

Semi final= 4-1 (AET v FM-Base FC #2)
Final = 3-0

I think we lost 3-0, 1-0 against FM-Base FC #1, then 1-0 again, then 1-1 (4-1 AET) against FMB #1, then lost.. in the 3rd/4th play off, think it was 2-1 or so?

Yeah, Center Parcs Sherwood Forest June 2011 winners = FM-Base FC #1 (Sean, Lee, Redders, Jake and Jon (random person who was put in our team).

Was only a 4 team tournament mind. Played a group stage (playing all 3) then a semi then a final.

1-1
1-0 (v FM-Base FC #2)
2-0

Semi final= 4-1 (AET v FM-Base FC #2)
Final = 3-0
Any crunching tackles, major talking points, dives by jake?

Any crunching tackles, major talking points, dives by jake?

Redders crunched me at the end of our 2nd game right on the ankle, I got a few players, although no one on the FMB team.

Then Mike got completely bitched by a 11 year old kid, completely ripped mike apart! It was amazing! Verbally that is, rather than in a physical sense...

By any chance does Mike. have a tactical analysis of it all that he can put up?

I think we lost 3-0, 1-0 against FM-Base FC #1, then 1-0 again, then 1-1 (4-1 AET) against FMB #1, then lost.. in the 3rd/4th play off, think it was 2-1 or so?

Use only scored 1, last game was 2-0.

By any chance does Mike. have a tactical analysis of it all that he can put up?

No, but it would have been more useful having him on the sidelines than actually playing! ;) I think he took the 'get the ball, head down, run to the corner' tactic to a whole new level! :p

No, but it would have been more useful having him on the sidelines than actually playing! ;) I think he took the 'get the ball, head down, run to the corner' tactic to a whole new level! :p

bite me, at least i actually defended and tackled and won the ball

Then Mike got completely bitched by a 11 year old kid, completely ripped mike apart! It was amazing! Verbally that is, rather than in a physical sense...

You let Sam come but not the rest of us? Douuuche.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

bite me, at least i actually defended and tackled and won the ball

Love the way you've managed to string out the process of 'defending' into three separate things to make it seem like you've done more. D'aww. ;)

You let Sam come but not the rest of us? Douuuche.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Love the way you've managed to string out the process of 'defending' into three separate things to make it seem like you've done more. D'aww. ;)

Hush meredith, you know what i meant ;)