FM Base Story Awards 2015 Revamped!

lewie100

Reaction score
View attachment 220477

FM Base Story Awards 2015!

Welcome to the revamped version of the FM Base Awards! This was first created by Lippo255, but he didn't have enough time to finish it, I am here to finish what he started!

Now, for the rules!

1. Please, before nominating, check that the story you would like to nominate hasn't already been nominated by someone else. If it has, a simple "like" can be used to cast your vote.

2. Everyone may nominate/like multiple stories. If you're anything like me and Lippo, it will be too hard to just choose one!

If you do nominate more then one story please do it in a separate post so its clear which story people are "liking"

3. You may nominate your own story (Brendn
tongue.gif
)

4. Nominations are only open to the Story of the Year awards, though you can suggest stories for other categories and the judging panel will take a look!

The judging panel, will probably be Me (Obviously!), Lippo255 (Confirmed), CraigWL (Confirmed), PatrickLFC (Uncomfirmed), Znik (Unconfirmed) and xJamieWilliams (Unconfirmer). Any changes will be made to this if any reject!

5. The nomination period for this set of awards will end 2 weeks Saturday 6pm (31stth October), then you will have 1 week to get your votes in, so votes will hopefully close and awards announced on the 7th of November!

The awards that will be contested are:

• [*=center]Story of the Year
    [*=center]Best Presentation
    [*=center]Best Writing
    [*=center]Most Dedicated Follower
    [*=center]One-Club Story of the Year
    [*=center]Journeyman Story of the Year
    [*=center]"From The Bottom" Story of the Year (Award for any stories which started in the 2nd Division or below)
    [*=center]"Outside The Top 7" Story of the Year (Award for any stories which were not based in any of the top 7 leagues, the top 5, Holland and Portugal)
    [*=center]Best BaP Story of the Year
    [*=center]Best Multiplayer Story of the Year
    [*=center]Newcomer Story of the Year
    [*=center]Short Story of the Year (Under 100 posts)

Alright then, let's get these story awards going!

Last edited:
Good on you Lewie! Glad to see this get back up & running! Good luck mate, will have a little think & do a bit of nominating :)

Good on you Lewie! Glad to see this get back up & running! Good luck mate, will have a little think & do a bit of nominating :)

Thanks mate, couldn't just let it die! Don't forget you can put ideas as well for the other groups, being a member of the panel!

Just so you know, you can nominate for all categories on this thread. :)

Story of the year award should go to xJamieWilliams for his Jamie Carragher story.
Lippo for One-Club Story
Brendn for best writing story
Also,Patty's Patrick Lil... BaP was a pretty story too.
Sorry,i know that i posted many posts,instead of editing,my bad. :D

Last edited:
Newcomer of the year and outside top7 awards,Patty deserves them,he's a fantastic man. :D

Best Multiplayer story,i guess MkMillwall's ideea of FM-Base World Cup ?

I'm not pretending that only this stories worth being reminded,but these are the ones that I've read,these are my favourites.
However,there might be other better stories,I'm just a guy. ;)

Owww,forgot to say about Brendn's Liverpool-5 years plan,and Lippo's SuperDepor story,awesome writers,awesome stories.These 5 that I've mentiones are my top list,the ones that I've read and enjoyed.
Pozzo Machine was a cracking story too.
I heard some words that EnricoPucci's Alpha Romeo was the best story,might be,i dont deny it,but i haven't read it so...i can vote for it. :p
I'm sure you guys got my point. :D

Sorry,i know that i posted many posts,instead of editing,my bad. :D

It's fine mate. :)

So basically, if you want Jamie's story to win SotY, like this comment that I replied to. :)

Other stories will be thought of and will obviously be put to a shortlist when the nominations shut.

:p

Is anyone else actually considering voting? I know there would be lower interest, but not this little! :(

I think we should just get in & pick the 4 (or whatever) nominee's for each award between us & open the polls.

Once FM16 Beta is released, activity will increase. Might as well have the polls open...

What do we all think?

I think we should just get in & pick the 4 (or whatever) nominee's for each award between us & open the polls.

Once FM16 Beta is released, activity will increase. Might as well have the polls open...

What do we all think?

Yeah, we need to get a little bit of interest, so why don't we just decide, then open the polls?

Yeah, we need to get a little bit of interest, so why don't we just decide, then open the polls?

Yep, I'm good with that. So, you're the boss where shall we start? How are we going to do this? You pick a category & we PM you our nominee's?

Yep, I'm good with that. So, you're the boss where shall we start? How are we going to do this? You pick a category & we PM you our nominee's?

Why don't we all meet up on Steam possibly and discuss it there? We can discuss a few categories at a time, while the other judges can get back to me via any way for their choices. :)