So becuase my Chairman is an absolute ....... he has decided to accept the most ridculous offers for these two players. I mean only 75K for one and 550K for the other. What is this guy on?????
View attachment 251324
View attachment 251325

There are times when football manager is truly annoying

Only thing i can suggest is setting all asking prices for the players at £100M

Ok if that works then this is my plan...

New game/season rework my wages instead of paying out 7.5 mil a year to something more lower league like. Then set asking price as said above and work out a kit sponsor for extra income then well start all over again so that I can complete the challenge :D

Btw if someone explains to me how to upload the data of the edit then you guys can have a go

I think you just go onto a file sharing site, find the file in your files, click upload. Then put the link on there.

First season (again) is under way :) just out of interest m, how many people would want a copy of the edit?

Can't believe that Blackburn Rovers would want lil' ol' me!

Last edited:
Why is Howie Felterpuss not an automatic starter?

Why is Howie Felterpuss not an automatic starter?
If I remember correctly he was sent off at least three times and got injured for 3 months as well... Not exactly a great start but I will re-adjust him so it won't happen in the real thing.

Update should be coming in the next week, as in the middle of exams at the moment so not much time

Lol no keep as that. That's what I was going for. Can you fix only my injury proneness?

Lol no keep as that. That's what I was going for. Can you fix only my injury proneness?
I did :) and **** you for it, but SPOILER alert here, this season after fiddling with my formation he is now playing like a beast :p over 30 assists and goals I think :p

Update on Friday - First season previous was I my a trial run :D and I have to admit we did fairly well

u need a powerful dmc to command the midfield, i recommend WILLIAM MARSH a try from the youth system

I did :) and **** you for it, but SPOILER alert here, this season after fiddling with my formation he is now playing like a beast :p over 30 assists and goals I think :p

Update on Friday - First season previous was I my a trial run :D and I have to admit we did fairly well

(H) He has Genghis Khan blood.

Has anybody else realised that Peter Weatherspoon is younger than Peter Weatherspoon JNR?

Has anybody else realised that Peter Weatherspoon is younger than Peter Weatherspoon JNR?
Well that's awkward......

First season is now over report should be finished tonight, will post it tomorrow at the latest :) and so far my chairman has not accepted any ridiculous offers so far... **Touches wood crosses fingers **

Also as a bonus I will include the Euros as well... A few surprises there I might add ;)